2. First round

With nervousness and shocked still evident on their faces they started to panicked. Murmuring and protest became louder in the bright white room. Everyone having no Idea what's awaits for them.

Suddenly a electronic feminine voice system like one of those voices when Lisa's playing video games speak silencing all of them.

"What a warm and pleasant welcome, Isn't it?"

"who's that?" Louis turned to the Thai girl like seriously needed an answer right away.

Lisa having no clue shrugs "Siri?"

"The game has been begin. Five would be eliminated tonight ten would be heading to the first round." whispering started around the room as the system voice continue. "you'd be calling yourself a silvered warriors which doesn't quickly mean war. You're not here to fight nor start a battle, you're here to survive to be the last one standing on the final show. Remember you're not a fighter but a survivor." suddenly a silver watch appeared on the screen as all eyes followed it attentively.

"Those wristwatch- shaped devices would be representing your lifetime throughout this game. Each one of you have 100 points once you wear it. Now how is this gonna work, for you to win you need to maintain a high score among others and everytime you loses or violated a rules your points would be automatically decreasing." different questions started to ask but the voice continue to speak. It seems like the voice are recorded. Lisa observed.

"For those to happen how about start getting your own designated watch?
After 186 days we'll gonna welcome the epitome of this show. Goodnight my dearest silvered warriors and may the game begin..."

The voice system stopped and 5 minutes timer appeared on the screen.

"Silvered warriors? That's our name? Not good but doesn't sound bad either, it's fine I guess what do you think Clara?" It took Lisa a second to realize that Louis is talking to her and turned to the boy surprise.

"What did you just call me?"

Louis raised an eyebrow at her and pointed to her scarf. "Clara. That's your name isn't it?"

Lisa glanced down at the name written on the scarf before hiding it from her Jacket. "No. It's Lisa."

"Oh sorry then Lisa." He chuckles weirdly and pointed in front. "No ones making a move. I think Imma grab mine, want me to grab yours too?" He didn't wait for the thai's response as he absurdly turned around and bounce to his feet to take a big step.

00: 04 :20

Lisa watch his footsteps intently and as soon as the movements below started to open wide she quickly dive in her feet to grab Louis hand before he falls completely.

"Everyone stay in your spot! Don't move! There's a trap on each tile!" The guy from earlier with blue Jacket shouted as they all once again panicked.

The girl beside Lisa take a step to crouched down to help them perhaps but as soon as she kneels the tile in her feet open eating the girl down. Her scream adding the panic everyone feeling.

00: 03: 59

"The hole! The hole! It's so deep! And dark!" The guy who's behind the girl who witnessed clearly what happened exclaimed nervously.

Lisa tighten her grip to Louis as she shakes her head ignoring how dark and deep the hole. "come on hold on tight." She inhaled deeply before pulling the boy up.

Louis pants heavily as him and Lisa didn't bother to make a move to stand-up while everyone stays on their spot not making any move as well.

"I can't be eliminated so soon! I've traveled hours for this show!" the guy with army cut protest angrily.