chloe i

"Be good to him, Chloe." She smiled at her dad and innocently looked at the man in front of him.

Napansin niyang kanina pa ito titig na titig sa kanya.

Anak siya ng kaibigan ng Daddy niya, also her Ninong. Dito muna tutuloy because his parents are out of the country for a month and she heard her Daddy's mentoring him. He's an engineering student and her dad's an engineer.

"Nice to meet you, Miss." Naglahad siya ng kamay at ngumisi. Hinagod nito ng tingin ang kanyang katawan.

"H-hi!" Tinanggap niya ang nakalahad na kamay. Pinisil ng binata ang kanyang kamay bago ito tuluyang bitawan.

He's strikingly handsome and tall. He looks mature than his age. He's 19, a year older than her. Her innocent eyes lingered at him. Those set of deep brown eyes, messy hair na parang 'di man lang nag-abalang ayusin galing sa pagkakatulog, and fuck those defined jawline.

Shit! God knows what's behind those tight shirt.

Bumaba ang kanyang mga mata sa katawan ng binata. 'Ugh, those muscles looks so firm.' Napalunok si Chloe nang hindi sinasadyang bumaba ang kanyang mga mata sa pantalon ng binata.

'Fuck it's huge.' She can tell it sa pagtingin pa lang sa naka-umbok sa baba.

She felt something, she's turned on. Damn, tingin pa lang iyon ha, she can't imagine how great it would be to be with him on the bed. Argh, her imagination is getting wild. She can't help it.

Pagkatapos nilang mag-dinner kasama si Andrious, -'Yeah even his name screams hotness' napagpasyahan niyang pumanhik na sa kwarto niya dahil baka kung saan pa mapunta ang isip niya at masunggaban agad ito.

Nakahiga na siya sa kama at hindi pa rin maalis sa kanyang isipan ang imahe ni Androus. She remembered his 'bulge'. Ah, fuck she's getting hot again.

"Hmm..." She can't help but touch herself down there. She's fucking wet. She touched her clit at hinimas at tinaas-baba niya ang kaniyang kamay rito while thinking Andrious' body and imagining him doing her.

She's hot. Kakatapos lamang niyang mag-shower sa pag-aakalang mawawala ang libog at init ng katawan ngunit heto siya.

She inserted her two fingers using her other hand while the other hand is still busy with her bud. She glided her fingers in and out of her core in a crazy rythm. This is making her crazy.

"Ahh...A-andrious....ah," she moaned at mas lalong binibilisan ang paglalabas-masok ng mga daliri.

On the other room, Andrious is lying in his bed. He can't sleep because the beautiful face of that woman can't get out of his head.

He groaned. Those kissable and luscious lips is enough for men to fall to their knees. Another thing is her angelic face, anyone would kill for that. Those melons that will surely fit into his palms and her small pretty waist that he fucking wants to bang.

His pants tightened.

'Puta. Nakakatigas.'

His throat dried so he decided to go down to get some drinks and to stop his mind from getting farther. He stopped when he heard something. Lumapit siya sa pintuang pinanggagalingan ng ingay at nakumpirmang ungol nga iyon.

"A-andrious...ahh f-faster... ahh.."

Shit. That set him on fire. Nagulat siya nang malamang hindi naka-lock ang pinto nang subukan niya itong pihitin. His breathing hitched when he saw the angel lying in her bed, pleasuring herself and moaning his name.

Napahinto si Chloe nang mapagtantong may pumasok sa kaniyang kwarto and what made her more shocked was the man in front of her is also the reason why she's getting insane right now.