Introduction (Part 1)

||Beijing,China||

Y/n: finally our results is out! and thank goodness our results was negative Covid-19 *relieves*

groupmate1: yeh ;-; ,It's boring quarantined in this hotel...*sigh*

Manager1: sooo what now?,The tasks in NCE's building only needs the leader to complete and other members in another building...

Manager2: we need to separate i guess...I'll bring other members and you'll bring Y/n since she's the group's leader.

Manager1: well okay *agreed* let's go Y/n~

||NCE's building||

Manager1: here we are Y/n *smiles*

Y/n: wait,"NCE",BOY STORY is under NCE right- * got cut off*

???: *speaking chinese* Oh My Gosh,Hi Mrs.Lian, Welcome back here, Long time no see!*excited

?: *chinese* Mrs.Lian, Welcome back! so how's Korea? *curious*

Mrs.Lian: *smiles* *chinese* Hello my boys! Korea was great! 

??: *chinese* so where's the trainee that you've talked about? *in curiosity*

Mrs.Lian: *chinese* oh here she is,besides me *smiles*

??: *come near Y/n* *chinese* hi!, my name is Yu Zeyu,what's your name?? *friendly tone*

Y/n: heart:"omg 0-0 i can't believe it...I'm actually seeing the ACTUAL BOY STORY,but what    is he talking about? hmmm lemme guess..."

Mrs.Lian: *english* oh my boys,i forgot to tell you guys that she can't understand Chinese,just      just speak english to her *smiles*

Y/n: wait! let me try *chinese* my name is Lee Y/n *english* and i'm not good at chinese,i apologize...

Zeyu: It's okay! no worries we still can understand english *smiles*

???: Hi i'm- *got cut off*

Y/n: *continued* Hanyu and and you're Xinlong *look at ْْXinlong* *smiles*

Hanyu: eh- you know us- *surprised*

Y/n : Yep! BOYSTORY! *bright smile*

Xinlong: *chuckles

(thats the end of Part 1,the author of this story just made this for fun,also she did this at 11 pm on schools day XD,the author was bored but likes to type on computers and she made this. Goodbye! lol XD :D)