Chapter 4 (a)

Abeer saw Mishti standing and staring them smilingly.  He called out her name .

Mishti : Guys come for lunch . I already set the table .

Pari hearing this ran fast to the dining table . Abeer and Neil got up from their places and put both the babies in a room nearby with pillows surrounding them so that they don't fall down in their sleep .

Mishti was serving them all . She too sat with them .

Pari : Mishtu. Please feed me.  You know how much I missed it .

Mishti : aww my baby missed me . No worries . From now I m there . Lets me you eat your favourite then .

Neil smiled seeing pari happily chatting with mishti after a long time. While Abeer adored their bond.

Mishti took pari on her lap and started feeding her.

After the lunch . Mishti cleaned the table while Abeer and Neil finished washing the plates . Both Abeer and Neil got jelled up in a short time like they were some kinda besties. 

Mishti was happy seeing the two important people getting close with each other .
Abeer got to know that Neil is a cardiologist and has a reputed hospital in Rajkot . He also was sad when he heard that his wife Avni died while giving birth to pari due to excessive bleeding . 

Both share lots of things .

After lunch ,

Mishti : Abeer let's pack Important things . We will have to leave in some time .

Neil : mish uh do the packing I have some urgent hospital work . I m going to  hospital . I have already packed my and Pari's bags . And already sent to port it.

Mishti : ok I will also pack my and Abeer's things and send to my pa.  He will handle all those things . Oh by the way will uh directly come to airport . Or you will come here .

Neil : no I will come here back and then I will pick Abeer and kids with me . We will directly reach to airport . Uh finish your work and directly reach to airport ok. 

Mishti : ok done.  Will meet you at airport then .

Neil : yup . Bye then . Abeer don't worry I will come to pick you up.  And if suppose if there's any problem and mish is not there call me ok . You have my number now . I will take leave now .

Abeer : yeh no worries .

Mishti : drive safe brother .

Neil chuckled and spoke : yeh sister I know how to drive . And I drive much better than you .

Mishti rolled her eyes and muttered in a low tone "whatever" .

Abeer silently laughed seeing Mishti's antics . He was seeing a different mishti which he never saw neither at Maheswari house nor at Rajvansh house .

Mishti turned her back and asked Abeer to come back with her to help in packing their bags .

Abeer gladly went behind her . While moving he saw pari silently sleeping on the couch . He picked her up and put her on the bed with kids . All the three kids were in deep sleep . He adored the sight of his three little munchkins . He silently closed the door behind him and went to mishti .

He came in their bedroom and saw mishti packing some of Abeer's clothes .

Abeer took hold of her and back hugged her .

Abeer : Mishti I love you .

Mishti smiled and spoke : I know that .  She turned and faced him .