Last part (A)

In Rajvansh house :

After Mishti left everyone was silent . No one spoke anything for few minutes .
Before Anyone could speak anything , police came barging through the door .

Inspector: Mrs. Kuhu Rajvansh .

Seeing them Kuhu's face became pale .
She ran to Kunal and spoke

Kuhu: Kunal please do something . I can't go to jail #not at all . Please . Think about #our baby .

But Kunal ignored her pleas and spoke : Inspector she is Kuhu . Please take her away . She tried to kill my brother and his wife .

Kuhu hearing him became angry : How dare you to say like that . What about our baby . How can you ket them take me away . And I didn't do anything. Mishti is lying # liar . She always spoils my happiness .

Kuhu started speaking bad about Mishti just like always . But her illogical rant was soon stopped when badi maa came near her and slapped her straight. 

Badi maa : Shut up kuhu . Just shut up . How dare you to say something about my daughter . It's not her who destroyed your life . But you yourself did it . And stop blaming my daughter for your wrongdoings . Actually it's not your fault . It's my fault that I didn't slapped you when you spoke first word against mishti . Everytime I left thinking you will learn from your mistakes but no instead of solving like adults You became a killer . How many times my daughter faced problems because of your childishness . She didn't destroy home but you did . She is not a thief but you are a murderer.  And from now onwards do not call us your family . Cause we are not . Never step your dirty feet in my house again . Maheshwari doors are closed for you from now onwards.  And if anyone has any problem , then they are free to leave the house .

After speaking, badi ma left the house with bade papa .

Naira : I knew you don't like Mishti but trying to kill her ? That's a low blow . You really disgust me . We gave you mishti so that she should feel loved . But what you all did ? Left her . I can't even say anything to anyone now . Kartik let's go from here . I don't want to stay anymore in Rajkot .

Naira left the house in anger. And behind her even Singhaniya's left towards Maheshwari house .
Varsha came crying to her and said : I really thank god that you are not my blood . Shaurya tool varsha with him . And behind them even jasmeet left the house without looking towards Kuhu .

Kunal : Inspector please take her away . She is a criminal. And I don't want her near me .

A lady officer came near her and handcuffed her hands .
She tried to release her hands but the lady officer slapped her .
She stopped moving. They started to take her away but Kunal stopped them .

Kunal : one second inspector .

Kuhu thought that he will not allow her to go but his next words shocked her to core .

Kunal : You will soon get divorce papers and baby's custody papers . I will not let my child to grow with you.  Now please take her away .

They took her away .

After police went away , Kunal turned towards Meenakshi and spoke

Kunal : you know what Mrs Meenakshi Rajvansh you are a worst mother and I thank god that you are not my biological mother . You know it's not even your fault . It my fault that I loved you so much that to make you happy I did everything . Whether it's to say yes to marry mishti without knowing about her or take revenge on her or marey kuhu when I didn't even love her first , whether take her away from bhai or try to create problems for mishti or to ask mishti to leave the marriage or do like you and kuhu want . I have done everything you both said but what did I get in return betrayal ?  Its like I was just a puppet to you and kuhu . No doubt I failed my brother . You know bhai always used to say that I should have my own decisions but I loved you so blindly that I hurt the only person who loved me truly . But from now onwards you and I don't have any relation . I am so tired of your games Mrs Meenakshi Rajvansh that I feel ashamed that I once treated as you my mother . No doubt bhai never wanted to stay at home . Cause he knew what kind of manipulating monster you are b. From child I have seen you earning for bhai's love and I thought If I behave like you want ; you will love me   I literally became like you keeping you as my role model . And look where it brought me ? My life is destroyed . I will not blame you for it . Cause you don't even deserve my hatred . But everything will change from now . You did this for your so called original heir.  And Kuhu did this for property . I am leaving this house . I don't need your money nor I will let your shadow come on my baby . I am much capable of creating my own life . And I will create a better life for my baby where you will not be a part of it .  And do not dare to find bhai . Please for once let him be happy . His happiness lies with Mishti.  So stop trying to wreck his home .