dancing and screaming (chapter 5)

(writer : ;-; vincennntt
Vincent :... Whaaattt
Writer : come over hereeee
Vincent : bleehhhhhh )

As the laughing of billy left I checked my phone to see what the time was. 5:40 am

if robotz (ROBOTZ) we're not here and I wasn't scared out of my mitts I would have cheered.

(Vincent's pov ) n/m had  pure utter Joy on her  face after she  looked at the time on her device. I chuckled a slightly at this leaving her looking at me confused a bit.

(your pov )

I was confused of why Vincent was laughing I guess maybe my happiness is funny? Not sure really

Sighing slightly I looked to him "Its almost time to be over! " I giggled a bit ".. God now I won't have to be scared too much" mumbling I brushed some hair out of my face smiling.

I hope I can say I am sick tomorrow.. Or something

I shook my head on the thought and took a breath my hair falling to the side. I glanced at Vincent who was smirking toward my way. Blushing a bit from not really having guys look at me like this I rolled my eyes.

"hey N/M. After this you wanna"

"I have to get to my house to help with my (guardian) "

"oh?"

"yes... "

"Ah well than we shall do it here" he grinned and than before I could ask what a soft grip on my hand came and I was pulled into warm arms. Blushing a bit more I felt my eyes widen "V-Vincent?"

He chuckled and than moved his hand to my jeans and I jumped until I saw he grabbed my cell phone

"Hey give that back!"

"oh hush I am putting on music"

"Music?"

"yes.. Dancing is what I wanted to see If you could do"

I nodded but I suck at dancing.. Great

He than put on some piano music looking toward me. His soft grip went on my waist and hand. We started to dance slowly slightly.

The beat of my heart matched our steps..

One bump.. One step..

Faster as it went faster my heart did
He's just messing with me.. He's just messing with me.