The Story of Tonight - OiNoya

Note: Hamilton Reference 

Main Preliminary (Aoba Johsai vs Shiratorizawa)

"Come on team, we can still win this. We're only 3 points away but I'm sure we can beat them" Aoba Joshai's team captain, Oikawa, assured his team because that's what he's best out. Bringing out the best in others but this time it was different. One of the members through their towel on the ground then approached Oikawa, grabbing him harshly by the collar causing him to drop his waterbottle on the floor.

Noya immediately stood up but didn't act yet, he has to analyze the situation before making a move "You think we're going to win?!" he swallowed the lump in his throat before continuing "Look at them! We're against a team that has been to the National's twice! We're built different Tooru!"

Oikawa grunted and pushed him away causing him to stumble and fall down. The other members looked at the two "We may be built different but we've come too far! Don't give up just because of your anxiety and false assumptions" he yelled at his tired team.

"We've made it this far! We devised a plan, a strategy just to get to the Nationals" he then pointed at the Aoba Johsai cheer team and the crowd who came to watch "Look around! We're in the stadium! We're on TV and our supporters are here! We can't just let them down"

He looked down, "Do you even trust me?" his voice, low and trembling until the libero walked over and cupped both of his cheeks and looked at him in the eye "Don't you dare give up on the shots I've worked so hard to receive!" Oikawa's eyes trailed down to his arms where he can see bruises starting to form.

"I will always be right behind you and if we fall, we fall forward" Noya's words of encouragements made Oikawa smile a bit. Noya turned to the team "Just keep looking forward, I'll be right behind you all to guard"

"Though I may not be able to attack because I'm not a wing spiker nor middle blocker but I am a libero! A vital member of the team and don't you dare waste my free balls" his voice went deep as he turned serious. He wanted to play with passionate players and he hated it when his team mates started to give up on winning.

The whistle blew indicating this was the 2nd set. "We can do this" the team went into the court and got into their rotations. It was the other team's serve and Nishinoya kept his promise about guarding their backs.

(1-2)

Aoba Johsai claimed victory over the second set and they are sure to win the last set and become champions.

(24-25)

"Come on guys, 1 point left and we'll win" Noya panted and crouched down ready to retrieve the ball. The team bended their knees and opened their arms ready for the ball "Come at us!" the other team served the ball with all their might and it directly went towards Noya.

His eyes were glued to the ball as he made his step. He winced when the ball hit his bruised arms but he didn't care because he managed to send the ball back in the air. The ball went to Oikawa and he tossed the ball to one of the spikers.

Iwa spiked the ball and managed to the break through their defense. Noya and the team watched as the ball was being chased by the other team's libero and spikers went after the ball. The ball hit the ground causing the stadium to fill with silence.

(24-26)

Oikawa's eyes widened as he felt time stop, he looked at Noya then started to tear up. He immediately ran over to the libero and tackled him in a hug. The team approached the two and the stadium started to fill with cheers and yells from the crowd.

"We're going to the Nationals!" the team cried out. This was their victory, they were one step closer for their dreams. This was going to be a memorable year after all.