The Two of Us ♥

There was a group of friends who were chatter at the food court area of the hall.

Some bought their partners with them and in no time,became busy bonding with their special ones.

Jes and Ann, the only two without partners in the group , look bored just sitting on the bench of the food court doing nothing. 

Ann broke the silence between the two of them and started a conversation :)

Ann : Its been boring watching our friends having a quality time with their partners. We are the only ones who do not have a partner to spend time with. I wish I have a boyfriend to be with right now .

Jes : Yah . . .  your right .! I feel so left behind in our group . Almost everyone has a partner except the two of us.

Ann : I think we're so fortunate when it comes to fnding someone to have a relationship with.

Jes : I'M really bored -___-

Ann : I have a briht idea! You want someone to bond with right?

Jes : of course! Now, tell me about your idea .

Ann : I dont know if you lke my idea but what if you'll pretend to be my boyfriend and the same time  I'll play the part of your girlfriend. We'll be spending time together and we'll be dating. AGREE?

Jes : sure! but how long will it take?

Ann : hmmmm..... Maybe 60 days? It is fine with you?

Jes : Absolutely fine. I think it will be so fun!

Ann : we'll start our dating tomorrow, okay?

Jes : okay!

Ann : What will we do for tomorrow?

Jes : there would be a concert in the mall tomorrow. Do you want to go?

Ann : sure! :)

~ what would happen next ? :)

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN :)