Chapter 1

You try to make your work seem worth for it. The money isn't enough to pay the apartment, so you're working to be someone bigger, worth for it. You're working to be a sucessful DJ, and maybe even make some tattoos.

It's not that you don't like working at a Cafe with your friends. It's just that the money isn't enough. You want to move from your apartment. You and Bro. That would be great, really. Your Bro would have a room for his muppets, and you would have a house to do whatever you want. Even go on trips, to know more about the world. You need to keep chasing it. It's for your own, and your brother's sake. It will be better. A better life, better opportunities.

Your days are always the same, being teased by your boss; Terezi, who in fact is a great person, being pranked by your beat friend and partner at work, John. Of course, there are the bad things, like Karkat. but let's not talk about it. He's an ass, that's all you have to know about him.

Well, your life was always the same, since  your brother earlier today; got ran over by a car. You get desperate when they call you. You drive to the hospital. You ask the doctors to see him, and they grant your wish. Bro looks horrible; but the doctors say he will survive. Only a few more days on the hospital, and he would be alright.

You sigh in relief. Since he's still asleep, you decide to go to a flowers shop that opened recently, and John was teasing you to go visit. Geez-- the shop seem simple. It's name is "Island's perols". Haha, quite ironic, you think. Was it meant to trick people to come in; thinking it was a jewelry? Haha, hell no. It wouldn't trick a soul. The shop is full of flowers, (Duh) some even wrapped around the door, and walls. It would seem like the place was old, wich made it look so more beautiful. The plants were unbelievable, there were the tiniest one, and the bigger one; that seemed to be a tree. You are amazed by the shop, when you hear breaking pots, and a body falling onto the ground. You run to the noise, to find a black haired girl; with big round glasses; trying to organize the mess she made. She doesn't notices you, so you just lean over to her, and help her pick up what's broken. No word is spoken, and she only talked to him when it was all clean.

"I apologize, gentleman. I... I slipped.I am grateful for your help! bow may I help you?" she smiles, showing off her bucky teeth.

"My brother's on the hospital... I wanted to... buy him some flowers." She obviously can't see, but through your shades, your eyes are shinning. That woman was beautiful.

"Very well! Do you have any preferences?"

"Yes. He loves orange."

"Orange flowers; that is!!" She lead you to them, and says if you need something is just call out for her. You hesitate, and quickly picks flowers before she had the chance to leave.

"I'll be taking these."

"That was fast! hehe, nice choice; dearly gentleman!!" she takes them and carefully organizes them on a pretty bouquet.

"How much is it"

"oh darling, don't worry. It's your first time here, and it's for a person that is on the hospital!Take it for free!"

You nod, waves goodbye, she asks you to tell Bro she hops he gets better soon. You smile, nodding, and pad off, to the hospital.

That shop was wonderful; and you're sure you're going there more times.