Aj ki love story - II

You and ajey were in the party... ajey was totally drunk, you drank a good amount as you wanted to relax. after a while ajey got totally drunk and was slurring his words and was'nt walking properly so you went to him. 

sara- are you okay? ghar jaaye?

ajey- aree me thik he hu sara 

sara- ajey ek kaam karo 

ajey- haaanji boliyee 

sara- its enough bas kar abb kitna peeyega? kuch der baad you'll lose consicousness band kar abb 

ajey- aree lemme emjoy myself sara 

sara- thik he ja.. me sambhal lungi tujhe 

ajey- je baat

after a while ajey goes onto the dance stage which was empty and takes the mic and starts talking something. 

ajey- tho... bhaiyo aur beheno... nahi nahi behen nahi... ladies and mere harami dosth mujhe aap sab ko aaj kuch bolna chahta hu 

harnit- mere bhaii aaja neeche baad mein keh dena 

ajey- chupp kar bc bolne de 

harnit- isko chadh gayi he sara *laughs* 

you also laugh with harnit 

ajey- ye jo ladki baithi he yaha pe.. haan aapke saamne sara nahi nahi.. meri pyaari sara haan ye thik he ye na ye ladki.. kuch alag hi he.. bachpan se from we were 6 years dekhte aa raha hu ye ek alag kisam ki he.. par me yeh kehna chahtha hu ki sara.. haan sara yaha dekh tu na.. tu.. meri jaan he.. you're my world ok? meri duniya me bas 3 hi he ek.. meri youtube aur mere fans 2.. meri family.. 3.. meri pyaari sara bas yahi meri duniya he.. aur yakeen maano mera sara is been with me in all the times har vakth dukh mein dard mein khushi mein bakchodi mein *laughs* she is a huge huge part of my life and will be in the future...i hope we turn old together. sara this is for you babe i love you happy anniversary! i love you so muchh 

you totally forgot that it was your anniversary.. you suddenly get remembered and smile and wish ajey the same and ajey pulls you onto the stage, when you go onto the stage harnit starts shouting and hooting. 

harnit- aree ajey bhabhi ko kiss kar abhi mere saamne kiss!! kiss! karo!!! we are waiting 

all the guests also start hooting and shouting to kiss each other. 

ajey looks into your eyes and asks 

ajey: karu? *smiles* 

sara- tumhari marzi *laughs* 

ajey leanes forward and kisses you, you were suprised but kissed him back.

you guys looked like this while kissing : 

ajey started laughing and you started laughing too

the guests were hooting and clapping.

ajey and you got off the stage.

ajey- sara.. 

sara- haan?

ajey- ghar jaaaye? i don't think i can be concisious anymore. 

sara- thik he chal.

You drove the car and reached home you woke up ajey and told him to sleep in the bedroom as soon as he entered the bedroom he went on to the bed and passed out. Sara entered the room and say ajey passed out he didn't even take off his jacket or his shoes so you decide to take them off. You took out his shoes and socks and took out his jacket and went to sleep.

Ajey's P.O.V :

I was little very little conscious when I felt someone taking off my shoes and socks it was sara she was patiently trying to take my shoes and jacket off  I didn't help her as I was not in a such consicious state to do so, I smiled a little and passed out completely the next moment.

---  present ---

Ajey woke up the next morning and went to yash and spoke to him for a while.

Yash- ajey do you think you should reveal this to the world? I mean did you post any videos?

Ajey- umm.. I mean I've recorded them but didn't post yet.. but aisa kyu bol raha he?

Yash- nahi yaar see there are some toxic fans na? They may spread hate on her.. or you know she may even get threats..

Ajey- but I won't reveal her adress or social media platforms na?

Yash- phir bhi.. I don't think this is a good idea.. I mean she's happy and peaceful now so.. matlab kyu pareshaan karna and yaar special memory he life ka.. let it live within you... Why let it out? Let it be special..

Ajey- hmm.. *exhales* yeah yash.. tu sahi he... Let it live within me... Ye mera life ka part he na.. tho..  yeah you're right.

Yash- ;)

Ajey and yash spoke for some time and ajey bought that phone which your father gave ajey previously and played some more videos and started remembering those memories.

---- past ----

The next morning ajey wakes up and sees you sleeping beside you, ajey gets up changes and wears some joggers and a T-shirt. But after a while ajey started feeling nauseous and started to throw up. Due to his noises of throwing up you wake up and try to find ajey he was in the restroom.

Sara- ajey babe are you fine?

Ajey- *gasping* yeah

Ajey throws up again

Ajey's POV :

The drinks I had last night were not accepted by my body.. ugh I was throwing up. Normally when a person throws up or pukes the other person would feel disgusted and walk away but sara... Meri jaan.. vaise nahi he vo she came to me held my back started rubbing it and massaged my head at the same moment while I was throwing up.. what a pure soul she is..
After throwing up for 10-15 minutes I was done.. well..my body was done throwing up lol. I know I messed up the whole restroom.. but look I couldn't stop it.. It was not in my control.. sara came to me and took me to the bedroom and got me some lemon and a cup of Lemon juice and told me to have it. I did as she said.

Sara- abb rest karo mein restroom clean karke aaungi.

Ajey- nahi nahi please sara I'll do it.

Sara- shut up and rest ajey. Please!

Ajey- yaar..

Sara- rest kar!

Ajey- maid aayegi na..

Sara- aaj chutti he uski

Ajey- I'm so sorry..

Sara- kyu? Pagal he chup chaap yaha baith.

Ajey pov :

She said this and went into the restroom... She's just so sweet that I fall in love with her every single day.. every single moment.  See now abb yaar koi mujhe iski tarah itna pure dhoond ke do. In a world of crime and betrayal  a girl like sara is very very rare to find. That's it I decided mein abb isko propose karke hi rahunga.. ye meri girlfriend he.. par abb wife bhi banaunga.. Man! I wanna get old with her.. we are in a relationship from the past 3 years! I'm done being her boyfriend.. abb husband banunga.