Aj ki love story ka end

Ajey's P.o.v :

Today was the day I decided to ask if she would marry me.. I called my mom dad and said that I'm in love and I wanna Marry this girl.. first they were shocked that she was sara but then they happily accepted and wished me good luck, I called yash and told h my decision he was happy and said "mere bhai ki shaadi ka dj mein hi banunga" we laughed at it and I hung up the Phone. I decided a plan for her.. I decided to call everyone for a dinner and decided to put the ring on her piece of cake which we were gonna cut today.. everybody liked the plan I decided I would do so tonight.

Sara was sleeping when I went into the bedroom she was tired as she was cleaning the restroom lol I feel sorry for her *giggles* I went to her and woke her up and gave her some bed breakfast. I made her a cup of orange juice and some chopped blue berries with some strawberries, it was her usual bteakafast which she used to have.

Ajey- sara baby uthoge?

Sara- *yawns* time kya ho raha he.. and what is this baby paagal ho?

Ajey- *laughs* mazaak kar raha tha.. uthiye ji.. ye lijiye aapka breakfast..

Sara- aree ye tune kiya he?

Ajey- haanji

Sara- acchi ji.. pehle hum brush karenge

Ajey- aapko yaad nahi he sara? Apne brush kiya tha.. subah..

Sara- oh haan na.. bhool gayi

Ajey- chalo have your breakfast.

Ajey's pov:

I helped her get up but she pulled me close to her and hugged me for a while and asked how I was feeling now.. as I was throwing up in the morning. She said that she was tensed about me in the morning, see I told you I fall in love with her every fucking day. Haha. In a second while I was talking I wore my usual grey jacket which I wear sara suddenly pulled those good strings and damn I fell on her. She was laughing after a while we both laughed at each other. Lol

You both looked like this :