🖤Jimin🖤

Angst

Jimin x fem reader

Maybe in another life...

-----------------

 Jimin and Y/n sat on the balcony surrounded by the heartbreak that clouded both of their minds not daring to speak yet still somehow finding comefort in eachothers presence. Their tired red eyes focused on nothing in particular just trying to process the fight they had a few minutes ago. Quiet sobs could still be heard every few moments and tears could still be seen as they flowed down their cheeks following the patern that the old tears made. 

Jimin's neately styled hair was now ruffled up in distress as he raked his fingers through it anxiously. Y/n on the other hand had her make up smeared under her tired eyes looking as if she didn't sleep in days which was parttialy true.

Both of them were a mess yet they were still trying to make it work and sometimes they really did, but as time was passing by the bad outweighed the good and that resulted to the situation they were in right now.

Taking the little courage she had left Y/n stood up from the other side of the balcony and walked over to Jimin sitting down in front of him and embracing him. Jimin did not protest nor hesitate, he immediately wrapped his arms around her grasping onto her hoodie and holding her as if shes gonna drift away with the next breeze that would blow. 

After a few moments Y/n pulled back and took his hands in her lap which he  instantly intertwined his fingers with, it being out of habit. ''I think it would be the best for us to break up...''

Jimin nodded looking up at her e/c eyes ''I still love you...'' his voice came out raspy due to all of the previous shouting.

''I still love you always will. But I need you to let me go, for both of our sakes.'' she explained her voice almost sounding like a whisper. ''maybe we can be togeather in another life when we have experianced and grown but i think its better to end this for now...'' 

--------------

thank you for reading my first oneshot in this book!

feel free to leave any constructive criticism in the comments it heps me improve!

-Persephone