the introduction

I had just received a letter in the mail yesterday saying I had to participate in the national L S C. If I didn't I had to pay up the three million dollars the winner of the contest would get. I'm still a virgin and I don't like the idea of sex with strangers, but I don't have three MILLION dollars!

The letter said that a representative would show up to ask a few questions and see if I'm contests material. Why don't I just act like I'm not and then not make it in? Cause those who don't make it in act as the test subjects, and if I have to go through sex either way, I would rather be able to have a chance at winning three million.

At about eleven that night a woman knocked on my door. She was Hella sexy, with giant perky boobs and a huge ass, wearing nothing but a skimpy set of red lacy lingerie. I could all ready feel myself get wet at the sight of her!

She just pushed Into the house and slammed the door shut. "Hey babey, your alice right?" I just swallowed and nodded. "Good" she purred. She shoved me onto the couch and ripped all of my clothes of and then took off her lingerie. Even though I still had my virginity doesn't mean that I had never touched myself or been touched, and damn this woman was welcome to touch me any day!

Now what happened to my not liking sex? Well everyone has a dark side sweetheart! She pressed her lips against mine and began to French kiss me, our tongues clashing for dominance. She then pulled my lower lip into her mouth and sucked on it, the exotic act alone enough to make me quiver down there.

She took the palm of her hand and rubbed my clitoris and as she rubbed back and forth, she gently dipped her fingers into my pussy, each time going a bit deeper. I let out a loud moan and she just giggled, pulling her hands away and liking my juices from her fingers. She then rubbed herself, until she came and drenched her own hand, making me even more horny. I let out a whimper of need and she grinned wickedly at me, lowering her pussy onto mine, rubbing slowly at first, then harder and harder.

I moaned and moaned at the feeling of her sex rubbing against mine, her weight as she grinded relentlessly against me. She then reached her hand down to my breasts and massaged on one erect nipple with her still wet hand, and took the other one in her mouth, slightly nipping at it with each thrust of her hips against mine. I moaned even louder, wanting to feel her fingers inside of me. Wanting her cum to fill my pussy, and to drench me!

Finally we both climaxed, drenching ourselves and the couch. She pulled away and retrieved her lingerie and opened the front door, only stopping to wink be for she left. "I'll see you in the tournament sexy!" She then left with a sway to her hips leaving me wanting her back on my pussy.

If sex was this good then why did I ever want to not join the fuck contest?