New Pizzeria

(hello people that have nothing better to do, this is my first time writing a story feel free to leave as much criticism as u like, if u see any spelling mistakes or typos please let me know, also this chapter contains swearing and slight mentions of blood, most chapters may be like this. Thank u)

After hours in the new Fazbear franchise pizzeria, Wendy and Willow's Pizza place, and all that could be heard in the establishment is the screams of a security guard.

Out of the security room walked a red and orange fox animatronic average height well compared to others it's average. A beige bandana rapped around it's neck, long brown and grey hair, eyepatch covering it's right eye the other hazel one visible, finally a hook where it's right hand should be, covered with blood. Amber the pirate fox, a somewhat reboot of the original Foxy.

Amber walked down the hallway going back to her stage in the arcade before someone stopped her. "Forgetting something?" asked a female voice behind her. Amber stopped and turned around to see non other than Willow the wolf, a fairly tall white and light blue wolf animatronic, a voice box on her chest and deep blue open hoodie, navy blue short hair cut and light blue eyes to match it all. the older wolf sister and one of the main animatronics in charge.

"Nothing at all." said Amber her voice raspy but not containing the pirate accent she speaks i during the day.

"That mess ain't gonna clean it self." Willow said referring to the dead security guard. "Ugh do I have to?" "Yes, now grab a mop." Willow pointed to supply closet where the cleaning supplies are, Amber walked towards it cursing under her breath.

Willow walked to the main stage room where three other animatronics were busy with there own tasks. at the stage sat Funtime Starburst a tall white and red bear animatronic, related to Funtime Freddy. A voice box between a black bow tie with neon colored star and black buttons short black hair cut swept to the side and a black top hat with a red stream, and see phome green eyes. She was checking her phone doing whatever weird shit she can. Yes they have phones so what? This is my fanfic I can write whatever I want.

At one of the tables sat two other shorter animatronics. Donny, a lime green and and dark blue bunny a voice box on his chest and a black and white striped neck tie, black hair swept back red eyes, and round yellow sunglasses.

Next to him was Calem, a yellowish orange cat animatronic multiple grey spots on certain areas on hos legs, arms and face, a voice box and blue bow tie, darker shade of short orange hair a black fedora with a blue stream, and light blue eyes.

"Hey guys." Willow said sitting down with them. "What's up?"

"THE CIELING." someone yelled from the kitchen. than the door burst open and and came out Wendy the wolf. The younger wolf sister that still somehow hasn't died. She seemed slightly shorter than Willow but still was tall, white and cyan fur, voice box and navy blue hoodie, a black bow tie and black buttons, bright red eyes, navy blue hair with light green tips, a style similar to Willow's but longer and covering her right eye. "THAT'S WHAT'S UP." Wendy yelled before the fire alarm in the kitchen went off. she ran back muttering curses.

"DIDN'T WE SAY YOUR NOT ALOUD TO TRY AND COOK ANYMORE?" Starburst yelled.

"BUT I GOT HUNGRY." Wendy yelled back.

"WE'RE ANIMATRONICS, WE CAN'T GET HUNGRY DUMBASS!" Donny joined in.

"WELL TELL THAT TO THE AUTHOR." Wendy replied

(hey don't drag me into this)

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Willow yelled

(oh shi-)

"SOMEONE HELP!" Wendy yelled attempting to put out the fire

"HELP IS ON THE WAY!" yelled another voice coming from the hallway. Then came running in Rico the raccoon, quite tall, black fur and multiple other colors, pink belly and voice box, blue and cyan face markings, white paws, purple eyes, long swept back highlighter green hair, and a red and grey striped tail. He ran into the kitchen with a fire extinguisher

"FUUUUUUUCK" yelled Wendy, dealing with her typical daily life.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" said a red and black deer animatronic walking in the room. Alex the red spotted deer, having a few white spots on his legs and face. Lavender eyes, short white poofy hair and short black antlers, a voice box and a lavender scarf profesionally rapped around their neck. They works behind the prize counter in the arcade.

"Wendy started another fire." Donny said

"Eh a typical tuesday." said Alex.

(ok imma end this chapter here hope ya liked it please et me know if i could do better. thank u for reading!)