♡︎One Shot #1: SWITCHING BODIES!///Part 2♡︎

Thank you to the people who gave me moments for this chapter :3

Leo and Haidyn were discussing what to do. They were both looking around themselves cause they would need to get used to being in a different body! Haidyn then smacked Leo's hand away from something he was gonna touch. "Don't be a pervert -_-", Haidyn snapped. "Ok, aside from this, how are we gonna adapt to this so easily-?", Leo asked. "I-I don't know..", Haidyn said. "I have to use the bathroom real quick..and it'll be weird-", Leo said. "I-I have to warn you that-", Haidyn said. "I'll be back in a few minutes.", Leo said. A minute passed and Haidyn was waiting outside the bathroom for Leo. "The scream will be any moment.", Haidyn muttered. Leo then screamed from inside the bathroom. "And there it is-", Haidyn said. "WHY IS THERE BLOOD COMING OUT OF ME?!", Leo exclaimed. "I can't help you with that-", Haidyn said. "CAN YOU PLEASE-", Leo said. "I CAN'T JUST WALK IN-", Haidyn yelled. The two then started arguing. "And..I was afraid this was gonna happen-", The Cloaker said.
_______________________________
Haidyn and Leo were then at the park. "We never speak of that again, you hear me?", Haidyn said. "Why would I want to-", Leo said. "Hello Leo's Gaming and Haidyn Adventure.", said a sinister voice behind them. "Oh f^ck no-", Haidyn said. The two then turned around and met eyes with the worst person ever. Dylan. "What do you want Dylan? We're dealing with a situation!", Leo exclaimed. "Shut up Haidyn Adventure! I don't care about your problems!", Dylan yelled. "Oh my god he doesn't know-", Haidyn muttered. "You know what? Let's battle!", Dylan said with an evil smirk. "W-WHA-?!", Leo yelled. "Oh no-", Haidyn said. Leo then felt in "his" pocket that there was a knife inside. He then took it out. Dylan then took out a stun baton. "Sh^t...", Leo muttered. The two then began to fight. Leo was losing, badly. "Looks like you lost your skills Haidyn Adventure.", Dylan said. Haidyn then groaned and grabbed the knife from Leo. "What are you gonna do, Leo's Gaming?", Dylan said. Haidyn then attacked Dylan, much better than how Leo did. "H-HOW DO YOU ATTACK LIKE HAIDYN?!", Dylan yelled. "Well, what if I told you that the PZ leader made an invitation, AND LEO AND I SWITCHED BODIES!", Haidyn exclaimed. Dylan then began to laugh. "What..?", Leo asked. "You think I didn't know? That was all just an act!", Dylan said. "WHY DID YOU-...ok whatever.", Leo said. Haidyn and Leo then walked off and so did Dylan.
_______________________________
Haidyn was on her phone at the park. She was unaware of someone behind her. "HEY HAIDYN! >:3", Aidan yelled. Haidyn screamed and threw her phone into the the air. "AIDAN WHAT THE HELL?!", Haidyn exclaimed. "Well...since you're in Leo's body..do you wanna do something?", Aidan asked. "Aidan, no -_-", Haidyn replied. "WHY?!", Aidan yelled. "Cause do you remember one of the last times you dig dong ditched?! We all got freaking captured!", Haidyn said. "Whatever!", Aidan exclaimed. He then grabbed Haidyn's hand and they both ran off.
_______________________________
After about an hour of Haidyn and Aidan ding dong ditching hackers at the headquarters, Haidyn was pissed off. "Aidan...WE'RE GONNA DIE!", Haidyn yelled. "It's fine!", Aidan said. The two then heard screaming from a room in front of them. "I-is that..?", Haidyn asked. "WE'RE GOING IN!", Aidan exclaimed, madly. He then pulled Haidyn inside the room. The two then saw CJ and Leo (in Haidyn's body) tied up, and the PZ Perverts were in the room with them. "LET GO OF CEEJ AND..a-and...you know what I'm too confused-", Aidan said. "Oh great. It's Leo's Gaming and Aidan's Fun -_-", PZ192 said. "So..what if I tell you that the pz leader made an invention..and he used it on Leo and Haidyn-", CJ explained. "Oh my god-", PZ412 said. "What?", PZ740 asked. "Leo's Gaming is in Haidyn Adventure's body..", PZ412 said. "OH GOD NO!", PZ894 yelled. "YUP! AND IM HAIDYN!", Haidyn exclaimed. "You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.", Leo said. "S-so we're gonna..let you go today..", PZ220 said backing out of the room with the other PZ Perverts. Aidan and Haidyn then went over and untied Leo and CJ. "Well..that was awkward.", CJ said.
_______________________________
It was late at night and Haidyn and Leo were about to go to sleep. They were FaceTiming at the moment. "It feels weird sleeping in the safe house tonight.", Leo said. "It feels weird sleeping in your damn house tonight!", Haidyn said. The two then laughed. "You'll forget everything you saw..right?", Haidyn asked. "I'll try, Haidy.", Leo said. The two then said goodbye for the night and fell asleep.
_______________________________
The two then woke up the next morning and looked around. They ran out of bed and looked in their mirrors. "IM BACK!", they both yelled in happiness.

One Shot Ending
💖💖💖💖