♡︎One Shot #5: River & Issac♡︎

Issac was in the pz headquarters, looking after River. "Why did they need to assign ME to look after a DREAM GUY LIKE HIM!", Issac screamed. River was currently tied up on the ground and was knocked out. Issac looked at him and only blushed. "He's so cute..", Issac said while turned around. "Y-you think I'm cute..?", River said. Issac turned around in shock. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT-!", he thought. "N-NO! I WAS TALKING ABOUT..A-ANOTHER BOY!", Issac exclaimed. River felt butterflies in his stomach. He has liked Issac ever since he first laid eyes on him. "A-are you blushing at me-?", Issac asked. "N-no!", River exclaimed, with his face red as ever. "River Adventure...do you have..a crush on me?", He questioned. River's eyes widened. "I'll ask again..", Issac said. He then pinned River to the ground. "Do you..have a crush on me..?", Issac asked, more sinisterly. River was feeling too many emotions at once. "I-I DO! OK!?THERE!", River screamed with tears filling his eyes. Issac then got off of River. He then showed a very small smile. Issac untied River and lead him somewhere. "W-where are we going..?", River asked. "Room 183.", Issac said. They both then entered the room. "I-Is this your pz room..?", River questioned. "Yes.", Issac answered. They both then sat on the bed. "So tell me, why do you like a guy like myself..?", Issac asked. "W-well..ever since I was cheated on, I wanted to look for another lover..", he explained. "A-and then I laid eyes on you and I thought you were..cute..", he said. Issac laughed. "But you didn't know what my personality was.", Issac said. "Well..I like your sinister side sometimes..it makes you look..hot-", River said. Issac eye widened and blushed. "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that!", River said. "No..it's ok. I was just never called..hot before-", Issac said. "W-well..I know this relationship will never work out..I-I bet you don't even like me in that way!", River exclaimed. "I'm so stupid! Why did I reveal this?!", River continued. He was still blabbering words. Issac smiled. He then kissed River on the lips. "I do like you..", Issac said. "W-wha-.. 0///0", River said. "I moved on from Danny..because my eyes caught you.", Issac said. "R-really..?", River said with a smile. "Y-yes..", Issac said while blushing. "I-I wonder how our siblings will react to this..", River said. "I've heard them shipping us in secret..", Issac said. "Those darn kids.", River said causing Issac to laugh. "S-so is this..official then..?", Issac asked. "I guess..", River said. The two then looked at each other and giggled. "I don't think the pz members/the targets will be happy about this.", the two said while still laughing.

                           One Shot Ending
                                💖💖💖💖