2021 January

Total Book Count: 53

Below are the books that I have read in January. As I read more (both Wattpad and physical/audio copies) I will update this listing. There will be a new update/chapter each month with new ones I have read. Best part? This helps me keep track of everything I have read! Here's to a great 2021!

WATTPAD BOOKS: 9

1. 5 Reasons to Love Again by @writemebaby1moretime - made my Favorites list and is a C.L. Stone Fanfiction with a Reverse Harem theme. It is a lengthy book that took me a while to read (a feat in and of itself). 

2. Dangerous Gods by @theclosetlibrarian - good plot, short read, good characters, would love to have more depth and background on the characters and situations.

3. His Mission by @sakz15 - not fully on Wattpad, majorly disappointed that this book said completed, but it isn't fully accessible on Wattpad- BECAUSE it was a great read. Would have probably made my favorites list at some point. 

4. The Incubus by @foreverisland - loved the concept and the characters. Love that it has a twist ending that isn't really expected or 'normal' for a romance. 

5. Bad Boy Roommate by @grraciie - not edited, but I LOVE the boarding school theme. If you like bad boys turning good, check it out.

6. The Businessman's Escort by @angel48183 - loved the concept and appreciated the twists and turns.

7. The Crimson Pack by @somethingoranotherb - Reverse Harem meets Werewolves.. yes please! Prophecies and new changes. Loved the concept. 

8. Cactus Wren by @sharon4bern4thy - reverse harem loosely based on C.L. Stone's Academy series. Loved the female perspective of this book. Going on my Favorites list. 

9. The Professor's Girl by @harleylaroux - good storyline, definitely saucy with BDSM themes. A great read.  Going on my Favorites list.

AUDIO BOOKS: 2

1. The Troublemaker by Lili Valente - Part of a series by Lili Valente, can be read/listened to as a solo experience though. Think heartthrob who doesn't believe in marriage pairs up with a writer who also shares the same anti-marriage beliefs for some steamy fun. Liked the narrator's of the story as well, the male has a gorgeous voice. 

2. The Heartbreaker by Lili Valente - Heartbreaks, Bullies, and a fake relationship that may not be so fake. Steamy and sinful with a side of cuteness and humor. Both narrators are the same as The Troublemaker. Love their combination.

E-BOOKS: 20

1. Lilac by B.B. Reid- Bring the fire! Enemies to lovers, plot twists, dark themes, reverse harem. Literally, everything I had been craving in one book. Definitely would be on my Favorites list.

2. Fallen University Books 1-3 by Callie Rose - Paranormal Reverse Harem with war, intrigue, and humor. This series is fire and has lots of fun twists and turns. The characters were fabulous! Definitely would be on my Favorites list.

3. Reunion by Alyssa Clark - High school reunion trope, easy read. 

4. Four Play by J. L. Ostle - College setting, an interesting concept, would have loved more backstory on the male characters. 

5. Resisting Them by Louise Rose - Extremely short, no background plot, just a bunch of scenes that are timidly steamy, like one pepper. 

6. Steps, Strokes, Strings, and Symphony by Bea Paige - FOUR separate books (can get the boxed set on kindle). An AMAZING storyline, fabulous characters, subplots, twists, turns, and such a psychological mind f*. Definitely would be on my Favorites list. Seriously one of the best book series for dark and twisty Reverse Harem storylines. 

7 - 9. The Angels, The Sinners, The End by Ruby Vincent - Another bully to Romance book series. Gangs, Bullies, Fakes, Divided town, Strong Female lead.

10. Boys of Brayshaw by Megan Brandy - Bully to Romance. Strong female lead, reverse harem. Boys are the top of the school, girl is new, what happens when she doesn't back down from a fight?

11 - 13. Wicked Gods, Ruthless Idols, Hateful Heros by Michelle Hercules. WONDERFUL! Loved the paranormal, Greek influences. Power, action, romance. Twists and turns. Plus it is a Reverse Harem series. Would be on my Favorites list I am sure the remaining 2 books are just as excellent.

14 - 16. HAVOC, CHAOS, MAYHEM by C.M. Stunich. So good! Dark and twisty. Reverse Harem. Think Den of Vipers only not as gory, gruesome, or strange with the kink. Set in a high school setting.I am sure the remaining 2 books are just as excellent. Would be on my Favorites list

17 - 20. Born of Embers, Hidden in Smoke, Spark of Intent, Forged in Flames by Harper Wylde and Quinn Arthurs. EXCELLENT! Would be on my Favorites list. Love the mythical shifter influences and I enjoy that it is multiple shifter types. Excellent story and plot with twists and turns. I am sure the remaining 3 books are just as excellent.

PHYSICAL BOOKS: 22

1. Frat Girl by Kiley Roache - Witty and Wild! LOVED this book. Would be on my Favorites list. Girl gets a scholarship after proposing a gender studies project- get into a Frat. Excellent storyline and characters. 

2. Stroke of Luck by Opal Carew - Double-teaming book. Shy girl/dominant men. Its spicy and an amazing read. 

3. Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines - Part of a series, but can be stand-alone. So good! Highschool storyline with excellent character development and backstory. Would be on my Favorites list

4. Blood of Zeus by Meredith Wild and Angel Payne - Part of a trilogy (third installment not out until May 2021- ugh). Professor/student relationship, sweet and spicy! LOVED the mythological component. Would be on my Favorites list

5. The Roommate by Rosie Danan - OMG! Freaking hilarious and all-around amazing. Seriously, read this book. Amazing characters and storyline. Twists and turns and a fabulous original story. I was literally laughing so hard on only page 10 and it kept going. DEFINITELY A FAVORITE. 

6 - 17. The Academy Series (Books 1-12) by C.L. Stone- DEFINITELY A FAVORITE. ALL OF THEM! I couldn't put it down and the series took me 8 days to read. This series spurs a lot of the other books that I read for Reverse Harem. Lots of C.L. Stone Fanfiction (clstone). The characters are vibrant, they have amazing backstories, they are also an immense pleasure to learn about. The plot is fantastic. I know the 13th book is almost to pre-order and it has taken quite some time to get there... but gosh darn I am so looking forward to it. 

18. Den of Vipers by K.A. Knight- TRIGGER WARNING for this book. HARDCORE Reverse Harem. MAFIA, BLOOD PLAY, BREATH PLAY, DOMINANCE, VIOLENCE... VERY VERY VERY Dark. Like, I had to choose something upbeat and light after this book. It is almost 700 pages of questioning your sanity in sexual preferences. BUT, I fell in love with the characters and their growth through the book. The shmexy scenes were great (remember triggers though) and I am glad I read it. Honestly, it is on my Favorites list. 

19 - 22. Marked, Broken, Bound, and Unmasked by Ruby Vincent- Bully to Romance Books. Reverse Harem. Excellent plot with twists and turns. Mystery meets romance. Slow burn.