Chapter 3

Jules POV
I wake up to sound of my phone ringing I pick it up and answer it. "Hello?...This is she...wait really. Yess I'd love to. Thank you...nice talking to you too. Bye bye" I start to jump around my room. "EEEEEEEKKKK" my door opens. "What happened?" Jayden says. "Oh I just got another modelling job." I say still jumping around.

After a while I go get ready for the day. I change my outfit, do my hair and my makeup. Once I finished Kenzie comes in. "Hey kenz. What's u—. That's Hayden's shirt. Don't tell me. Ewwww" she nods in response. "Whyyyyy. That's ewwww" she shrugs her shoulders. "It's not ew. It's hot" I pretend to gag and we laugh.
Outfit

"Wow he has already slept with two girls

"Wow he has already slept with two girls. Wow. Anyways. I won't be here tomorrow" I say as I sit down on my swing. "Why?" She asks. "I have a job to do." I say as I swing. "Oh cool." I nod as we get up to go down stairs. We walk in to the sitting room and see Hayden and Lexi kissing. "Ok Summerall is a bigger hoe than me" I say

"Ummmm...I have to go" Kenzie says as she walks out. "Same" Lexi says. " wow that was really dick head of you Summerall" I say as I sit down. "Three girls in the space of two days. So who you going to do next. Jayden? Like you need to stop being a little a whore man." I say as I go on my phone. "Alright love. You're feisty today. What happened got your period or something" he says.

I give a blank expression. "If I had my period you would know about it. Now stop being a little bitch and go say sorry to the three girls you fucked for no reasons and have hurt" I say motioning him to go away. "Ughh fine but only for you love." He says as he leaves.

Jesus he worst than a girl at a party trying to hook up with someone. I roll my eyes as I scroll through Instagram. Who's this? I tap into a photo of my ex with a new girl. Damn ok that was fast. She's pretty. Three month? Hmm awww well hope they have a good relationship.

After an hour or so I find myself in my room on a call. "Hi!...yes...mhm...I can in two hour of course. See you then. Bye!" I grab my bag and keys and drive to the photo shoot. After the hour and a half journey I finally make it. "Hi, I'm Jules" the women leads me to hair and makeup.

This shoot is for dresses. They are so pretty. Shit I didn't tell anyone I was home. Aww well I won't be missed. After about five hours we finish. "You can have one of the dresses if you like since they are tailored to you" I smile. "Aww tysm." I hug the girl before picking a dress. After some byes I leave and set off home.

As I pull into the drive way. I can hear banging music. I leave for a while and they throw a party. "What is that music?" I say as I place my bag down. "Hayden and Jayden." Rush says. "Wow that little whore." I storm up the stairs. HAYDEN SUMMERALL YOU LITTLE HORNY BITCH. I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HUTT ONE OF THESE GIRLS JUDT TO PLEASE YOURSELF LL HURT YOU" I say before barging in.

"Jesus love" I stop him. "Don't love me. We haven't been even a week and you have tried fuck most of the girls here. Stop and put some clothes on!" I say as I leave. I go into my room and hang up the dress.

"You have one new message" my phone says. I look at it. It's the photos from today. Oh wow they turned out so good. I can't wait for tomorrow shoot. It's going to do fun.
The pictures(not her in them btw)

I walk down stairs into the sitting room

I walk down stairs into the sitting room. "Ok what's going on?" I ask as I sit down. "Where were you today?" Hayden asks me. "At a photo shoot why?" I snap at him. "I was just asking jeez." I roll my eyes. "Anyways. We were thinking of doing a game." Carson says. "What type of game?" I ask.

"Beer pong but if you get it in the person of your choice has to drink it and then do a dare of your choice." Conor says. "Hmmm I'm down I guess but I'm going to bed soon I'm up early tomorrow" they all nod as they set up the game.

I go first but miss. It goes around until Carson finally gets it in a cup. "Ok I choose Hayden" Hayden chugs the cup down. "Kiss the girl your most interested in" he says. He looks at me. "Come near me with those crusty ass lips of yours and I will hurt you" I say to him. He then walks to Bella and pecks her on the lips.

I go and make it in a cup. "I choose Bella" she drink the cup. "Ok I dare you to run around the back garden in only you bra and pants" I laugh. She actually does it. Rush is the next to make a cup. "Ok I choose Jules" I drink the substance in the cup and then look at him. "I dare you to sit on Hayden's lap for the rest of this round" I roll my eyes as I sit down on his lap.

"Don't even think about Summerall" I say as I move his hands away. After a while I leave and go up to my room. I change and get into my pyjamas and slide under the covers. I set my alarm for tomorrow and put my phone on the table next to me. I lie down and slowly drift off to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be one crazy day.