19 || 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜

Rolf's POV

"You don't think Bellatrix struck already, right?" Theseus asked as we stood around Alora in the hospital bed. "I don't think it would happen this soon, Theseus." Dumbledore spoke. "What happened to her?" Theseus asked. "We aren't sure. Dupont found her in the woods unconscious" One of the nurses explained.

"Whoever Dupont is, they have to know something about what happened to Alora right?" Celeste asked. "Possibly. But wouldn't the boy have said something?" I asked. "He didn't say much" The nurse spoke.

"Unless he's the one that did it! What's his name?" Celeste asked. "Geo Dupont" She replied. "I know who he is. I'll be back." Celeste ran out off the hospital wing. "Wait! Celeste!" I shouted as I ran after her. She was speed walking in the hall trying to find Geo. "  I don't think what your doing is such a good idea." I spoke.

"So? Our cousin is in the hospital wing! He has to know something." Celeste furrowed her eyebrows as she spotted Geo walking our way with his friend. Celeste walked up to them and I stood behind her.

"I know you know more than what your saying!" Celeste shouted as she locked eyes with his friend. "Oh, hey." Celeste had a voice crack. "Hi, is this your sister you've been talking about, Rolf?" Zak asked. "Yeah, This is Celeste. And Celeste this is Zak and Geo." I spoke.

"The only other friends I have so I'd like if you wouldn't mess it up for me." I mumbled to Celeste. "Yeahhhh. Haha.." Celeste nervously laughed. She grabbed my arm and used a spell it teleport us back to the hospital wing. "Celeste! Dad said not to use that spell at school." I whispered as our fathers back was faced towards us.

"It's fine, we won't be here much longer." Celeste walked away. I frowned as I followed her to Aloras bed. "But father, even if she was attacked by Bellatrix. Wouldn't that mean she's near by?" I asked. "We are not sure if she was even attacked, Rolf. Hogwarts is the safest place in the wizarding world. I can assure Bellatrix is nowhere to be found" Professor Dumbledore spoke.

"She might have been attacked. She has all these marks on her neck." The nurse pulled down Aloras turtleneck a bit. "Those aren't marks." Celeste mumbled. "Then what are they?" I asked. "Remember what we heard when we were outside aloras dorm." Celeste spoke to me. My eyes widened as I looked shocked. Those were hickeys from Cedric.

"Well, what are they?" Uncle Theseus asked. "A different kind of marking." Celeste mumbled. "From a boy.." Celeste spoke quickly. "Oh dear merlin." Uncle Theseus held his hands to his face. "Well then, uh" Father spoke.

Then Cedric came rushing into the hospital wing pushing past a few kids. He rushed up to us and looked at Alora. "Bloody hell. What happened?!" Cedric furrowed his eyebrows as he held aloras face. "We don't know." I said.

Cedric's POV

"Cedric, boy. Can I talk to you outside?" Theseus asked. "Of course." I replied as we walked outside of the hospital wing. "What's those marks on my daughters neck. "Well." I chuckled as I looked away a bit. I looked back at Theseus and he wasn't laughing. "Um, well. Uh." I mumbled. "You can assume what happened, Mr Scamander" I shrugged. "Mhmm... Didn't Alora introduce you as her friend when I met you." Theseus spoke.

"Yeah. I actually asked her to be my girlfriend earlier today." I blushed. "Girlfriend?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "And then what happened after you asked her and she said yes." He asked. "Um, Hey! I think Aloras waking up." I made an excuse as I ran back inside the hospital.

*Marcel's POV*

Me and Cedric stayed in the hospital wing with Alora till it was around Dinner time. "What do you think happened to her?" Cedric asked. "No clue." I shrugged as I felt her forehead. "Cold as ice." I mumbled.

"What does that mean. Your as clueless as a lost puppy, Diggory." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." Cedric spoke. Then a ravenclaw girl opened the door. Our heads turned and it was Cho Chang and her friend. Cedric's Ex Girlfriend.

"Oh querido loraf" I mumbled as I sat on a stool next to Aloras bed. "Is she alright? Everybody in the great hall is mentioning her." Cho spoke as she stood by the door. "She's fine. It's none of your business." I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Mar." Cedric jestered his hand for me to stop. "What do you want, Cho." Cedric asked. "I wanna talk. About us." Cho spoke. "We agreed on being friends, Cho" Cedric pleaded. "I know. But I've just seen you with her a lot and. It reminded me of us when we were together." She spoke. "Yeah, you guys were perfect for each other" Her friend added.

"Are you seriously trying to hook up with her boyfriend while she's passed out. Because if so I can get Sarah in here in 2 minutes." I spat. "Your hot" her friend eyed me down. "Your not" I scrunched my nose. "Girlfriend?" Cedric asked. "Howd you know?" Cedric asked. "I know everything." I shrugged.

"Oh, you asked her out?" Cho asked. "I'm sorry, Cho. But what we have is over. I'm sure you can find another boy that will love you. Okay?" Cedric mumbled. "What's so special about her?" Cho asked. "Cho, please. Not now." Cedric shook his head. "Fine." She mumbled as she and her friend walked out of the hospital wing.

"I don't like her." I spoke. "She's just going through a hard time right now." Cedric sat down. "Her friend was eyeing me down like a piece of candy. I hated it." I said. "Yeah, she's basically Avery and Sarah mixed together" Cedric spoke.

"Don't you ever compare Aves and Sarah to... THAT." I spoke. Cedric chuckled. "You think she'll be up anytime soon?" Cedric asked as he stroked her hair. "Hopefully." I mumbled. "Also." I spoke. "Care to explain this." I pulled down Aloras turtleneck and revealed several hickeys over her neck.

"Sarah had a bunch of those on her neck too." Cedric spoke. "You son of bitch" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Nobody has to know, Marcel." Cedric smiled. "Deal." I shook his hand. "But if she gets pregnant, I swear I'll make this your last day alive." I threatened.

"Come on, we should probably head down to dinner." I stood up and started walking to the door.

"I think I'm gonna stay a bit more longer." Cedric whispered. "Okay." I replied as I left.

3rd Person POV

Cedric spent the night reading books to Alora, Humming songs to her, and even found a guitar and started playing for her. He missed her and hoped she was okay. He was scared that she got attack when he over heard Dumbledore. But he didn't hear by who attack her. It reached 2am and Cedric fell asleep on the bed beside Alora.