Chapter 6

ROSE
As I walk through the hallways with Alice we get to the  great hall, It got all quiet and then they all stared at me and Alice then we walked to the gryfindor table like no one was watching and like any other day. Then James said 'You know there's a rumor that Mclaggen and the son of Victor Krum are fighting over who gets to take you to Yule ball." I was so shock over me, Then I asked ' Are you sure it was me James". Yeah why do you think they were all starring at your Rose, All the girls are jealous. I'm so excited for the Yule ball, I already got my dressed picked out as I say excitedly. Look who's starring Fred says as he eat his French toast, Why is Malfoy starring James says as he eats his French toast. I think Malfoy has a crush on little Rosie Alice says, WHATT James says as he spits out his French toast. Shut up Alice I know you have a crush on Albus , Rose says.
———————————————————-
SCORIPIUS
I eat my toast as I'm angry about the rumors, Scorp are you ok you look really mad Al says. I'm fine I just hate the rumors I say as I eat my eggs, Well I mean Rose is popular you should of expected this Al says. Then Rose and Albus's cousin Fred sees me looking at the gryfindor table then Fred says something but I can't hear what he says.