Random Story Which Should be Read

September 28

I made a mistake, now I have to face the consequences.

November 14

It's official, I'm pregnant. Now I have to tell him.

November 18

I made his favorite meal for dinner. He loved it and the idea of us having our first child.

November 25

He won. He was happy and I am calm. At least for now. But I know it won't last forever.

December 16

The bruises have finally faded. He took me to the doctor. I'm almost 3 months pregnant. My baby is strong, only if I was too.

January 24

He left. But came back. I don't know what to think. I'm 4 months pregnant now. I wonder if he even knows what this means.

February 7

He has plans. Plans for our family. Should I be happy?

February 25

I went to his boxing match. I can't believe that I once loved the arena. Now I hate it.

February 28

The bruises may have been gone for weeks now. But the memories still haunt me.

April 12

My baby is almost here. I hope I can be there for you. My mind goes crazy when I'm alone. I'm always alone. My husband may be here, but that doesn't mean he cares what I do.

April 28

"Two months left" he said this morning. He actually remembered. It may not be that bad after all. Adam remembered.

May 15

I think the heat affects everyone, but mostly him. We had dinner at his brother's home, I haven't seen him in over seven months.

June 4

My baby is almost here.

June 27

I love you Liam. I hope you can love your dysfunctional mother.

July 17

It has been a month, Adam adores him. He wants us to go to his boxing tour with him.

July 19

I can't go. I won't go. Liam and I stay.

July 31

I have forgotten how much a bruise hurt.

August 3

It hurts. My baby is safe with John, Adam trust his brother, so do I. But he knows. John knows the bruises hurt, but I tell him no. Keep Liam safe.

August 9

Liam sleeps on the bed, next to Adam. He wants his wife and son to go and travel the States with him for his boxing tour. But I can't, it hurts. The pain is killing me slowly.

September 8

I have 3 more months to convince him.

October 16

The bruises are darker this time. Only if I wasn't his punching bag.

November 20

Goodbye.

December 5

He found me. Now he wants to send me to a rehabilitation center. He wants to help. He wants Liam. He wants me. But he should have realized that earlier.

December 9

I grabbed the diaper bag, his car seat, his blanket and I left. I left to the only place I know, the only person I can trust, to keep us safe. John.

December 14

He wants to see Liam. I refuse to let Liam anywhere close to this monster.

December 15

I have to tell him, but how?

December 17

I told him. He nearly killed John. He wanted proof. I gave him proof. Then Adam was taken by the authorities. Liam is safe. Safe from his violent uncle.

*****

I honestly couldn't think of a title for this one shot.

A lil something for you all. Not inspired by a song but hey! Why don't you listen to some Sam Smith?!

Vote if you like!

Thanks!

-Liz