Prologue: The Bastard Angel Jacket enters!

3rd person pov

In a alley way he is seen surrounded by men. Staring at them with a lazily as they pulled out weapons. He knew he was outnumbered  but didn't care. Only one thought went through his head.

Y/n:(mind) I'm so bored.

Man: YOU'VE GOT A LOT OF NERVE SHOWING YOUR FUCKING FACE HERE AFTER WHAT YOU DID!

Y/n: Huh who are you again? Oh yeah now I remember; your the guys who's girls I banged ha!

Man 2: YOU BASTARD I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!

Y/n saw the man rushing towards him before kicking him  out of the alley with little effort. Y/n rubbed the back of his head before letting out a yawn.

Y/n: Look it's not my fault you dick neglected them. They came to me and like a good gentleman I helped them. Look i'm tired and you guys are boring me so if you would kindly fuck off that would be great. I really don't feel like beating up some human punks right now.

The men ran towards Y/n with pure anger in their eyes to no interest from Y/n. Y/n sidestepped a knife from one of the men before responding with a elbow to the back of the head. Y/n kicked another in the crouch before picking him up by his shirt and throwing him. Y/n saw one pull out a gun before running at him. The man fired at Y/n but the boy dodged then jumped into the air and planted his foot on the man's face. Y/n kicked off the man's face as he fell before knocking out  with a hammer kick. Y/n saw one charging at him with a sword before grabbing it with two fingers and smirked.

Y/n: A sword seriously am I supposed to be intimidated? 

Y/n punched him in his side breaking 3 of his ribs before upper cutting him. Y/n saw a group begin to open fire at him. Y/n dodged their gunfire before charging at them leaving them in fear. When Y/n made it infront of them he quickly knocked them to the ground with a roundhouse kick. Y/n stood back up then sighed seeing all of the men had been beaten. Noticing a bottle  in the corner of the alley Y/n picked it up then  walked over to the men's leader. Y/n smelled what was in the bottle before realizing it was filled with piss. Y/n smirked then began to pour it out on the knocked out man then spoke once more.

Y/n: Well buddy here's to you for keeping my attention for a few seconds.

Y/n chuckled as he walked away bored once again. As he walked down the street he began to think about everything that had happened. He was once a angel up in heaven along with two women he was close friends with. Their names were Panty and Stocking Anarchy and they were only other angels as crazy as him. They didn't take shit from anyone and didn't care about others opinions on them. Panty was a slutty woman who was as much of a smart ass as Y/n himself was.  Stocking on the other hand was a goth glutton for sweets. They were psychopaths and Y/n found them fun to be around.

Y/n: Damn I wonder where those two are right now?

Y/n continued to make his way through the city when he noticed a church.

Y/n:(mind) Huh now that I think about it I never been in one of those before. Oh what the hell might aswell go and see how humans praise God or some shit.

Y/n walked towards the church then entered seeing it. Y/n looked in confusion as he noticed it was empty.

Y/n: Yo anyone here hello? If one of you priest are off with a choir boy i'll wait here for a second.

???: Oh great let me guess another fucking angel cast out of Heaven? Oh lord why do you have to do me this way?!

Y/n turned the man who spoke before his eyes widened. 

Y/n: WOAH HOLD THE FUCK UP A SECOND

Y/n: WOAH HOLD THE FUCK UP A SECOND. THE ONLY ISSUE HERE IS JUST HOW RACIST YOU LOOK! 

Garterbelt: Well shit since i'm stuck with another one I might as well give you my name. I'm Garterbelt and I own this place your ass is standing in. Your under my watch for now on-

Y/n: Look dude I'm gonna stop you right there ok? No offense but I really don't wanna  be stuck in a place known for preaching. I already had to hear enough of that shit from the old man in sky.

The moment those words left Y/n's mouth he was met with a lighting bolt sending him flying through a wall. Y/n looked up into the sky then raised his middle finger to the sky and spoke once more.

Y/n: HA DIDN'T FEEL A THING BITCH! YOU CAN BE AS MAD AS YOU WANT BUT YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT YA BEARDED BASTARD!

???: WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THE YELLING!?

Y/n looked to see who spoke then they stared at each other. The three's eyes soon widened before the two girls screamed in surprise.

 The three's eyes soon widened before the two girls screamed in surprise

Panty/Stocking: Y/N?!!?!

To be continued