Duel of the sisters part 2: Anarchy vs Daemon

Y/n pov

When we finally landed somewhere we looked  around seeing we were in some weird cave looking room.  The walls were slimy and everyone looked miserable as hell. 

Y/n: (Mind) Where the fuck did we end up? More importantly how did we never notice this place existed?

I looked at Panty and Stocking to see they looked horrified at what they saw around them.

Panty: This is all kinds of fucking wrong. 

Stocking: What is this place Hell ? Please someone just tell me I'm dreaming.

Y/n: Nah baby it's just new Orleans . (A/n: Reference?)

I turned towards the door when I  saw Briefs staring at us with a smile.

Briefs: Oh Good morning you guys I didn't know you were moved to my class.

Y/n: Ya mean this  place is your classroom Briefs? What the hell are you talking about  ,start explaining!

Briefs: Oh well this is where all the nerds and other outcast all end up. It's pretty much just this class though. But i'm glad to see your all here now don't worry I'll show you guys around!

Y/n: So hold on a sec you mean to tell me you've had a entire classroom of people I could've used as bait?  WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I COULD BEATEN UP EVEN MORE BULLIES THIS WAY!

Briefs: Is that really what is concerning you right now? Not that your got sent down here with me by the Daemon sisters?

Y/n:  BRIEFS DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAS FUCKING MORALS TO YOU?! YES THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT BESIDES DRINKING MY ASS OFF THAT'S WHAT I LIVE FOR NOW!  PROVING MY DOMINANCE AS THE ALPHA MALE IN THIS HUMAN SCHOOL WHILE T-POSING IS ALL I NEED TO FEEL SATISFIED!

Panty: What the fuck is with your obsession with that?

 Y/n: I don't know look for some reason beating the fuck out of Humans is weirdly more entertaining than punching out angels in Heaven. But on a serious note here beating Scanty and Kneesocks needs to be our priority here.  What they're doing to the humans around here is gonna need to be wrecked.  The Daemons may have some kind of legit cause with helping out humans but; It has to be some kind of cover up for the ghost shit.

Stocking: Yeah but how the hell are we suppose to find them?

???: Well well look who flushed down the drain too?!

 The three of us looked down seeing a ghost under Panty's desk with a smirk.

Panty: YOU THAT GHOST BOY FROM EARLIER!-

Loser ghost: I SAID I'M A GIRL YOU DUMB SLUT!  Heh well since you've been sent down here guess your all losers  like the rest of these guys haha!

I  aimed one of my guns at the ghost quickly causing it to go pale.

Y/n: Look unless your ass has something important to say we don't need your damn input anymore. So if you don't wanna be full of lead start saying what we wanna hear got it?