// ᴾⁱᶜᵒ ˣ ᴺᵒⁿ⁻ᴮⁱᵒⁿᵃʳʸ!ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼⁿᵉ⁻ˢʰᵒᵗ // ⁽ᴿᵉqᵘᵉˢᵗ!⁾

[ Requested by my precious reader, picopepsi ] (YES GUYS I FIXED IT YES YESYEYSYYEYSY)

[ In this one-shot, it will take place in Pico's school, but the plot will not be the same. You and pico are 16 in this story. ]

(Y/N) POV:

Rinngg!!!

Riingggg!!!

Rinnggg!!!

The brutal sound of my alarm clock went off. I groaned as I slowly got out of bed. Picking up my phone, I realized what day it is...

"My birthday!" I exclaimed, hopping out of bed, rushing to get ready for the day. I ate my breakfast that my mom prepared for me, and then left on the school bus. On the bus, I saw a familiar girl in a pink dress wave at me, motioning me to sit next to her. 

"Nene!" I exclaimed, sitting next to her, "Do you know what day it is today?"

"Your birthday, I could never forget!" Nene cheered, "In fact, I've got a present for you." Nene pulled out a wrapped present. The box had my favorite color, and the ribbon had my second favorite color. "Gee, thanks a lot, Nene!" I said, rubbing my neck. Quickly, I opened my present, revealing my favorite character from my favorite game, Friday Night Funkin':

 Quickly, I opened my present, revealing my favorite character from my favorite game, Friday Night Funkin':

(FriClay Night Funkin by Sugar-Shane on Newgrounds)

"It's BF from Friday Night Funkin'... Thank you, Nene!" I exclaimed. Nene chuckled in response, "You always know that your best friend, me, Nene, always gives the best gifts in town!"

Nene and I were having a good ol' time, chatting about random stuff as the school bus drove us to school. Little did I know, there was an angry red-head listening in on our conversation.

-------------------------------------------

[ Time Skip ]

Once I had got off the school bus, a familiar red-head, Cassandra, bumped into me. My BF clay-figure had dropped on the ground, breaking into pieces. Cassandra looked at me apologetically, "Oh my gosh, (Y/N)! I am SO so sorry for breaking your clay-figure. It was a TOTAL accident, I promise you I'll get you something better! Or... If you join my club... We'll make you the leader, and you will get treated like an emperor! D-don't get the wrong idea or anything, you're already one- you just deserved to be treated like it."

It was well known in this school that Cassandra had a crush on me. How does everyone know? Well, she began by telling everyone to back off, and that she will be my future wife. She even went as far as threatening people. I don't feel the same towards her, though. I'm too scared to reject her, she looks as if she'd shoot me the moment I reject her feelings.