The begining to a new chapter

The shift started at 51 and boden right away called a meeting.

Boden- Alright everyone We have a fun raiser to attend and we are leaving to go to it tomorrow.

Casey- ok chief where is it like at the park?

Boden- "No. this is going to be in California.

Casey- What?!? So all the people in this house are going to be driving alone to California?!

Boden- No no no you will pick a partner to go with you.

Casey- oh wow that's cool.

Boden- I would choose now because I have some other news.

Casey- What chief?

Boden- The reason we came today to shift is to get ready for the trip. All of the trucks and Ambos and engines are out of service today.

Casey- Wow so what do we have to do?

Boden- Well I want everyone to right now pick a partner then decide what car you guys are taking We will pay for gas don't worry and then get all the stuff you need for the trip at the store and get everything in the car. You guys are also required to stay together all night tonight.

Casey- Wow this is hard core.

Boden- Yes don't feel overwhelmed but go ahead and pick your partners

Herrmann- Mouch can be mine

Mouch- Yeah

Severide- Stella

Stella- Kelly

Capp- Tony?

Tony- Sure

Cruz- How about you Otis?

Otis- Yeah brother!

And then it was only two people left

Boden- Well then it's gonna have to be Casey and Brett!

Casey- Ok

Brett- Copy that.

Boden- Ok you and your partner can go to the store and get what ever you will need.

Brett- I can drive if you want.

Casey- Ok are you sure?

Brett- Positive.

Casey- Ok Brett we are going to need to get over what happened if we are going to be
together for 5 days in the car.

Brett- Ok Casey

Casey- I'll go get some food can you get like toiletries and paper towels?

Brett- Sure!

Casey- Ok I got some water and I even found a portable stove!

Brett- Wow that's so cool! I just found some toilet paper, shampoo and conditioner, tissues and paper towels!

Casey- Ok! We should also maybe get a first aid kit just in case anything happens.

Brett- Ok!

Casey- Ok let's head back to the firehouse and see what  Boden wants us to do now.