Soundtrack 1

"Ryujin what the heck is your reason for being so drunk on this goddamn day" Yeji ranted as her eyes are raging with anger.

Yeji just launched her first clothing line, since she had a wife scratch that, a partner that whose unwilling to be committed to her, let her stand alone with those cameras flashing with her fake smiles hiding her disappointment. She had to lie from all of those media platforms the cause of her absence.

This is not the first time she got ditched from her partner this happen so many times that the cat-eyed girl gets tired and have enough of it.

But luckily Hyunjin was there to accompany her through the night listening to her worries and concerns of her wife.

Yeji was angry, no furious that she had found Ryujin in their house smelled like alcohol that came from their company's get together that made the latter lost track of time and forget to make an appearance to her wife's important journey in her career.

The cat-eyed girl's once soft eyes are full of betrayal, hate, and disappointment that did not leave to notice by the short-haired woman.

"Answer me goddammit" Yeji shouted and grabs her hair in full frustration as tears flowed down to her eyes in agony.

Ryujin stumbled as she went in her direction. She's a little sober now from their heated argument but as she attempted to touch her wife's shoulder the latter slap her hand.

"Don't touch me" Yeji shouted as she glared at her own wife.

Ryujin back away and sadly look at her.

"I'm sorry" the short-haired woman muttered softly.

Yeji closed her eyes as she held herself from crying more tears.

She looked at the frame on their night-stand that had been shattered into pieces because of her sudden outrage.