Chapter 1: Princess Virgin

Chapter 1: Princess Virgin

"I'm not Jelous." said my friend Tasha as she took a bite of her crackers. I put on my hoodie. Looking back. I laugh at Tasha. We was talking about that how I have the iPhone 5 while she stuck with the iPhone 3. "Yeah until a boy talk to me." I giggle. I was chewing on my light blonde hair. "What up with that." she said. "None of you fucking Buiessness!" I yell!

I got up and walked to dump my tray. I didn't thorow away my turkey sandwitch. I alway give it to mysister, Jane. I wrap it up.

After school I was walking home. Holding the sandwitch. My older sister Jane. Always wait on me only because I give her the sandwitch. "Here!" I said. "Thanks Oliva." scream Jane like she about to have a heart attack. I just rolled my eyes.

I walked into my room. Laid on my bed. I got my laptop,and started to go to 'SKYPE' I sure didn't want to skype with Tasha after she got all ghetto on me. So skype Katie. She was sick, but she steel loved to chat with me. My video cam is on. "Hello Katie." I waved. "Hel- Hel- Hello Oliva." Katie said trying not to sneeze. "You are steel sick." I groan. I really miss Katie at school. She was like a artist or something She was really smart too. Her parent are really poor too. So it's no fucking way they can pay for to go to the docter.. Talk about girls with homelsexual parents that poor as fuck!

Katie gave me a nod. "You know you can die by having the sneezing alot? Right!" I blurted out as fast i could. "Ah Shit!" she said and turned off her cam. I got offline on skype too.

"Jane!" I yell. Jane was about to eat her sandwitch. I walked up to her. "How old where you when you lost our virginty?" I ask. I tried to sound cool. Which I already know that it didn't come out right. "What your guys talking about?" My younger sister Heather ask. She's a 12 year old drama queen. She the queen of sex even so she's 12.

Anyways? She got in trouble etc etc. Jane and I stare at her."Life!" I said.  "Are we talking about sex?" she said. "Get out Heather I'm talking to Jane." I yelled. She just walked off. "Okay! I lost it when I was 12. Now are we done here." she said. Wow Jane lost it in a young age. I'm a virgin and 14.

Later Mom came home It's about last I had to ask her something. "Mom can I ask you something." I said. with a big smile. Mom put down the grocerys down. "Sure why not!"  Smile my mother. "What age did you lost your virginty?" I asked her. "12.." She said. She got te grocery and walked in to the kichen. That just great. Jane and Mom lost there virginty when thet was 12. What next Heather gonna loose her in the age of 11. She all ready no the tips of sex why won't loose it now.

I was on the phone with my farther. "Hello sweetie I'm in the office." said my farther. " It's a quick question dad. WHAT TIME DID YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINTY!" I yell. " Age 12. Now are we done here." He said.. I hunged up. What the hell. All of my family mates lost it in age 12? I already know Heather will loose her in age she is right now! . Plus was it the law you can't have sex in 7th grade anyways.

I was looking out of the window. I saw a guy riding his bike. He fell over. I had to help him. I climed out the window.  "Are you okay." I blurted out. He was bleeding. And his leg didn't look okay. "I think I broke my leg. I got quick thang to say.... How the fuck do you break your leg just for falling off your bike. When I ride my bike and fall I don't break my leg. Weird? Really Really weird. "I'll help you inside my house." I said shyly. He smiled at me "Sure." he smiled ans said. I took him inside. I gave him cold ice water.

 That's the end of chapter 1 of crystal heart sorry so short