-011-

-time falls like moonlight-

Looking up at the night sky Y/N sighed as she was thinking about who her soulmate could be.

(In this soulmate au if you draw or write something on the back of your hand it'll appear on your soulmate's hand.)

Picking up a sharpie Y/N wrote down on the back of her hand,

Hello! How are you doing today my soulmate? :)

The girl at first thought of writing down her name so her soulmate could know who she was but then again, she didn't know if her soulmate was a creep of some sort.

-Time skip-

After waiting a few hours Y/N was not only exhausted from having lack of sleep but also exhausted because she never got a reply from her message.

(Being left on read like-)

The poor girl sighed and decided to finally sleep. She had to get ready because in a week she was supposed to go to a train station in Tokyo so her classmates and teacher could pick her up.

Jujutsu Tech High might not be the right choice of school for Y/N since she didn't really care for her abilities but she did value saving people and being there for her comrades.

-Time skip-

Y/N was on her phone scrolling through social media when she noticed an orange haired female holding a somewhat old man by the back of his collar.

"What am I not pretty enough?"

"Please just let me go!"

The girl dropped the man and the man went running in the opposite direction. Y/N noticed the button on the girl's uniform and recognized she was from the same school.

Quietly approaching the girl trying to not catch attention the orange haired female quickly snapped her head towards Y/N's direction, aware that she was approaching her.

"Hmm who are you? Do you want to be my girlfriend or something?"

Y/N was shocked at the girl's question but uttered out,

"A-Ah very tempting but um I noticed that you have the same button on your uniform as mine,"

"Wow I never noticed >->"

"Could I wait here with you till our other classmates arrive?"

"I'd love to stay here longer with you but they're already here,"

Y/N turned to the direction she was pointing towards and saw three boys standing there. The person who stood out the most was a boy wearing quite a large pair of glasses...

The white haired man suddenly said,

"Ahaha I see Nobara and Y/N have already met each other!"

Y/N and Nobara both turned to each other and both giggled. The white haired man introduced himself as Gojo, and then proceeded to introduce the two other boys next to him.

Megumi and Yuji...

Y/N hoped one of the two very attractive boys would be her soulmate.

-Time skip-

It had been six months since Y/N first came to Jujutsu High and she loved her friends and teacher a lot. Yet there were still no signs of her soulmate being nearby.

Nobara already found her soulmate and it was Yuji.

(I just made it Yuji for the sake of the plot I don't really ship it that much- #YujiItadori4MyBoyfriend LOL)

Ah great one hot guy down one left...

Y/N was sitting on a bench next to Megumi but was turned around so he could only see her back. Megumi was reading a book on Jujutsu history, while it was troublesome for Y/N since she was bored out of her mind.

With nothing to do Y/N decided to write something on her hand. Taking out a pen from her bag she wrote down.

Hey soulmate it's been like six months since I last talked to you and since I am quite bored I'll just say my name is L/N Y/N.

(Bro how u write that entire thing on your hand 💀)

Once she finished writing that message she felt a light tap on her shoulder. Megumi had shocked eyes while looking into hers. Y/N was confused on why he was looking at her like this until Megumi raised the back of his hand.

When she finished reading it she was also shocked since it was the exact same thing she wrote on her hand.

"U-Um L/N san-"

"You can call me Y/N,"

"Right Y/N, I just don't know what to say right now,"

He blushed from his own blunt statement then looked back down at his book.

"Megumi if you don't like me as your soulmate it's fine!"

However Y/N was slightly disappointed and sad.

"No! It's just that I actually started to develop feelings for you three months ago...so I thought this was beyond reality,"

Y/N's face lit up at his words and she got up and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Man, time sure does fly..."