-016-

I'm starting to forget what order of frogs I've posted so don't mind reposts
-if you were with me-

It was a rainy Tuesday and Megumi was walking around the city to clear his thoughts. He was grumpier the past three months when he was told that Y/N was in a relationship with someone else.

He tried his best to still be very kind to her and pretended to support her relationship with (Boy's Name) but he was still quite heartbroken and still shared feelings for her.

As he was walking he noticed a certain (hair color) haired girl inside a café with s boy sitting in front of her.

Squinting his eyes a little he noticed it was none other than
Y/N L/N
*random applause in the background*

He stood still for a few minutes when suddenly she slammed her hands on the table and ran out of the café.

Megumi was beyond confused until he noticed she was headed his way. As fast as he could he acted as if he was just passing by and definitely not stalking her.

The girl's eyes lit up when she saw him but she still looked furious and showed a hint of sadness.

Megumi grabbed her hand and took her to a nearby gazebo practically dragging her there.

With concerned eyes he gently asked her what was wrong. She explained to him that her ex-boyfriend was breaking up with her because she wasn't good enough.

This made Megumi very very angered inside but he kept his cool as best as he could.

"Were you fine by his decision on breaking up however?"

"At this point, yes. He was starting to act like a complete douche bag and wasn't even treating me right. When I was with him I started to realize he didn't even treat me as an equal,"

Tears started to form in the girl's eyes. Megumi lifted her chin with his hand and said,

"If you were with me I'd make sure you're treated like a goddess. And I'd tell you everyday how much you mean to me..."

Y/N was completely shocked yet her face was practically a tomato from his words.

"Would you be mine Y/N?"

After a few seconds the girl nodded her head which made Megumi smile.