One

The dried leaves beneath Jaemin leave a crisp sound as the twenty year old walks further into the gates of the academy. The winter air is cold and the morning sky as dull as grey. Layers of cloud form above Jaemin, obstructing any hopes for a single ray of light.

It looked like one of those haunted movies Jaemin sees on the big screen. Old, aged buildings and a dull ambience to start his first day of school. It did not help that the towering pine trees above him swayed like withering limbs.

After being informed that his belongings had been sent to the dorm house, Jaemin heads for the cafeteria first to sneak a brunch. With many twists and turns, and asking strangers for direction, Jaemin finally arrives at the grey tiled enclosure.

He sees several people eating in the pine wooden table. Some chit chatting and some playing with their questionably pale spaghetti. Jaemin doesn't mind though, he'll take anything that could fill his stomach.

With selected portions in hand, Jaemin sits at one of the empty tables. He was fortunate enough to come a little earlier than lunch. But even with two servings worth of food, Jaemin still feels the void in him.

His irritation only grew when a stranger sits in front of him— unwelcomed. She smiles at him, and Jaemin exactly knows why. He sees it again.

It was not as if he could read, hear, or see everybody's mind. His power conveniently manifests if it involves a sense of attraction. Then what he sees becomes crystal clear. And the girl in front of him clearly shows it.

"Hi" The girl greets "Can I sit here?"

You already did. Jaemin thinks as he shifts his position into a more comfortable one, not that it changes anything. He awkwardly nods, prompting the girl to get more excited.

But it was truly uncomfortable for him, to see himself being played out in the girl's fantasies. It wasn't his first time experiencing that, but it remains a surprise for him how he is unable to get used to it.

"I take it you're new here? I know everyone at least in this cafeteria except you" The girl holds out her hand and Jaemin takes it. Not because he wants to, but he has a fun purpose in mind. "I'm Abby"

But one thing about Jaemin's power is that he can induce lust whenever, wherever he can. As long as there is desire deep in their hearts.

He slowly lets go, his smile becoming genuine when he sees a tinge of flush in her pale cheeks. "Jaemin"

"Jaemin" She repeats, smiling widely "I hope we can see each other often."

I hope not. Jaemin hums as he taps his fingers into the table, slowly and gently.

"I'm the President of the Kappa Tau house" She says with pride "Do you belong in any society or house?"

"I'm staying in the boy's dorm while waiting for my admission in the Corvus House," Jaemin replies in a monotone voice.