The Argument

The next day Yako woke up. She realised she fell asleep on Tsuchigomori. He was still sleeping so she assumed he was up late reading. 'He never stops reading. What's so special about books.' She thought. "Imma wake him up." She bit his coat and tugged on it hoping for him to wake up. She tugged harder and harder each time until finally he woke up. "Oi what are you doing?!" He yelled looking angry. "How many times do I have to say it! Don't. Wake. Me. Up. When. I'm. Sleeping!" They then started to argue. It's nothing usual. They yelled at each other for minutes that felt like hours. Until Tsuchigomori brang up, "Misaki is dead. Get over it." Yako's feelings were hurt. She ran away from Tsuchigomori and then turned into her human form as she began to slightly cry. "He's right. Misaki is dead. But he didn't have to bring it up." She whispered.

------

Hours passed. She still ignored him. Although it was hard as the only places she could go were the girls toilets, where Hanako is, probably with Yashiro and Kou, or stay in the library with the emo spider, as what she likes to call him. Her face was red from the tears but hopefully no one notices. No one is here anyway. Apart from Tsuchigomori but he's not near her at all. Those words were harsh. Especially since she loved Misaki with all her heart. It just hurts her to know that her favourite person in the world had died.

------

Tsuchigomori felt bad. He knew he shouldn't have said those to her. 'I should probably say sorry. I'll say it later though. I have a class to teach." He sighed as he taught the class. An hour passed and class ended. He went back to the library. "OI FOX!" He yelled. "COME HERE!" She refused to answer. "She's not answering. I should go look for her." He sighed. Smoke came out of his mouth once again. He began to look for her. Minutes that felt like hours finally passed and he finally found her. "Look. I know your not going to listen to me. But i'm sorry. I mean it." He walked away. Sighing. He went to his chair he normally sits at and began reading. Once again. He had a feeling Yako would ignore him. Which she did.

------