Confession Under The Blossom Tree

Days and weeks passed. Their love for each other grew stronger day by day. Obviously they would still argue every once in a while but they sort it out together. It was a rainy day. And there was lightning. Tsuchigomori knew Yako hated it. So he decided to get her some ear muffs for her ears. "It should help with the noise. Now do you want to read a book?" He asked, holding a book, looking at Yako. She nodded her head. "Thank you Emo Spider." She giggled as it's been a while since she last called him that. "Alright then Foxy." He said laughing a little. They both gave each other nicknames they both hate. Like how Tsuchigomori calls her Fox or Foxy and how Yako calls him Emo Spider or just Spider.

------

It's been a few more days now. Tsuchigomori has been thinking these past days on how to tell Yako the feelings he's been hiding. But he doesn't seem to know how too. 'It's so hard. Should I ask Hanako for help?' He shook his head. 'Think Tsuchi, think.' Yako looked up at him. "Are you slight?" She asked tilting her head. Tsuchi nodded and glared at her eyes. 'They are so pretty..' Yako noticed him and looked back. Their eyes met, gazing at each other. Their eyes locked for a few minutes until Yako blinked and looked away. "Tsuchi? You ok. You seem zoned out?" She said snapping her fingers to get his attention. He fliched. "Hm? Y-yeah! Fine just fine!" She tilted her head, confused. "Hm? Okay." And then the idea came to mind. 'I'll tell her under the blossom tree, down by the park not many people go to.' He thought to himself.

------

It was the day. It was the day Tsuchigomori was going to confess to Yako. He called her over. "Yako. Can you come here quickly!" He yelled. She ran towards him. "What is it??" She asked. "Change to your human form. I want to take you somewhere." He took a deep breathe, scared. She turned into her human form, he then grabbed her. He walked with her to the cherry blossom tree but closed her eyes once they got near. He wanted it to be a surprise. Tsuchi uncovered her eyes and took a deep breathe in. "What's with the cherry blossom tree?" She exclaimed, looking around. For a few seconds, he said nothing. "I need to tell you something.." He grabbed hold of both her hands. "Look.. I.. Iike you. And I have for a while now.. if you don't li-" Yako hugged him. Knowing exactly what he was gonna say. "I like you too." She said as she stood on her toes. She gently kissed him then pulled back. "And before you ask. Yes, I will be your girlfriend." They both smiled at each other, their cheeks both red. "I never realised until the argument we had.. so thanks to that I was able to find out how I really feel about you." She hugged him, not letting go.

🎉 You've finished reading ♥︎𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢 × 𝐘𝐚𝐤𝐨❤︎ 🎉