Greedings???

Katie and I stare at each other for a good minute before one of us speak.
"So that your mystery man?" Katie says with a god awful look on her face while nudging my shoulder.
"Shut up!" I say with my bitch face on. "So I think I'm going to wait a little bit to answer".

~ 2 Minutes Pass~

"Okay time to open it!" I say in a high pitch voice and bouncy my head side to side.
Ryan - Hey, are you from Tennessee cause you the only 10 I see.
Did he just? No? Wait he did? Katie starts laughing uncontrollably.
"This kid has no game!" Katie says while wheezing. It isn't too long until I join her.
Me - I'm sorry but that was god awful.
I thought I was embarrassed. This makes him feel more human. All I knew before is that he look like a angel. His pale but golden skin, his bright blue eyes, his natural blonde hair. Personally I think he was crafted by the fucking gods.
Ryan - Did it make you laugh?
Me - uncontrollably yeah.
Ryan - Well then it worked. It usually makes people laugh.
So he set me up. That was his goal. I should have seen that coming. No one uses that pick up line to actually score someone. Wait, did he say "usually". So he has texted a lot of girls. HE IS TEXTED A LOT OF GIRLS. I should have no it's too good to be true.
"I'm going to go get McDonald's, want anything?" Katie asks me while grabbing her car keys.
"Ummmmm fries and a shake please.".
"What flavor?"
"Surprise me" I say while looking at his text "I'll be here.".
She quickly leaves.
Me - So your texting a lot of girls huh? If it worked on so many people.
Ryan - No, I just got to make it seem like I'm texting a lot of girls to give me creds hahahha.
Ryan - ( photo)
My jaw drops! He send of photo is him still laying in bed and scrunching his nose. How did this man get more fine. Wait I hope this doesn't mean I have to sent a photo back. I did just do my makeup but I'm still not in my moment.
Me - so your still in bed huh?
Ryan - yeah I guess you can say I'm more of a night owl.
Me - oh I get that I'm the same way
Ryan - So I guess late night texts are in the picture. Are you going to let me see your face :(
Crap I was scared for this moment. I guess I just have to send a picture. I sit up straight and fix my hair. I take about twenty different photos. This last one wasn't so bad I guess.
Me - (photo)
He opens it... it's still on open. Minutes pass and he has still left me on open. God I knew this was going to happen. A overwhelming feeling of sorrow comes over me. I barley know this man.
Ryan - Sorry it took so long to respond. I was just admiring you I guess. You are very pretty. Sorry if that too forward.
I bite my lip a little, sounds cringe but it just happened. This man just called me beautiful. I don't know how to feel. I start smiling uncontrollably. This Angel man just called me pretty. I keep rereading the text over and over again.
Ryan - Are you there?
Me - Oh yeah sorry. Thank you your so sweet:)
If only he knew the butterfly he just gave me. Personally i think my butterfly are pink, blue and purple like the paper ones swaying above me. If you can't tell I love butterfly's. They are my sprit animal.
Ryan - Oh no worries, you are very welcome ;)
Katie comes back in the door holding my milkshake and a brown greasy stained bag with my fries in them. She hands me the milkshake and fries. Then she pulls out a plain cheeseburger with nothing on it. I dip my fries in my milkshake and eat them. She got me a chocolate milkshake.
"That is so gross I don't know how you eat that." Says Katie while unwrapping her cheeseburger.
"Don't hate on the dip. At least I'm not plain.".
Ryan - So what are you doing?
Me - my friend just brought me fries and a milkshake.
Ryan - That's a true friend right there. You better be dripping your fries in that shake. That the best!
Ryan - Ahhh I'm sorry but I have to go I will text you later. Bye:)
Me - No problem, bye.
Match made in Heaven I guess...