N/A

Yo, so according to Microsoft Words, this book apparently has 125k words and the catch to it? I wrote all this 125k words in just a week on my phone. Yes, on my phone.

The first five chapters are edited to my own liking on the computer but other then that, the others are not edited because there was too much and i got bored hallway through re- reading everything so don't bother reading if you're pesky about mistakes and grammatical errors.

This is where you should know too that my first language isn't English so there might be more grammatical errors even if i had proof read the first five chapters.

Never in my entire life would I actually imagine being able to finish my second book that i had ever written in my entire life and to top it off, I even made a trailer for this book (Yes, this just explains how much I love Shida Kenzo when I first saw him and this book is my fantasy about him and my OC - which by the way, might as well be me- but you can change this to yourself if you're a huge fan of Shida Kenzo too.

I've been hooked on the H&L series for the longest time now and when they released THE WORST, I totally lost it. My Housen boys are just too perfect to ignore (Excluding the ones from Crows Zero). This reminded me of when I first started watching Crows Zero and I was literally screaming my head off when I saw Genji Takiya but that's in the past and I've matured a lot until I saw Shida Kenzo again (hfihafhreufharegker)

But all in all, this book is complete and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing my own fantasies together with my bae (Yes, those sex scenes? Yeah bro, I imagined my OC to be me and goddamn it, I should probably stop fangirling over Kenzo smh)

I might upload the trailer to youtube one day but who knows? That's probably about it. Thank you for reading and probably, please share this around to more Housen boys lover and I'll see about making a second book to continue on this one since this one was left at a slight cliffhanger.

I'm excited to write about Kenzo's adult life together with my OC even though I mean, maybe their relationship wouldn't be as fucked up as this one and maybe Kenzo wouldn't be a bloody fucking cheater (Oof, I shouldn't of had leaked my own story out now) 

:D