meet prince yash

A good nice morning. Robin,Mia and clover entered Sofia's room through window. "She is sleeping peacefully" said Mia. "Aha after such a busy protector day" said clover. "She looked so cute while sleeping" said Robin "chirping".
They went near her bed. Good morning sof said clover.
The sun is up princess said Mia and Robin.
Robbing her eyes Sofia woke up.
Good morning guys she said smiling.
How's your day yesterday? Asked clover.
It was good enough . Oh no I forgot yash is coming to enchancia to pick me and Amber for everealm academy said Sofia .
Yash? Who is he? Asked Mia.
Oh he is one of our classmate from everealm. I must go and woke Amber up said Sofia.
Mia and Robin helped Sofia to get ready . Clover placed her tiara on her wavy brown hair.
She went to Amber. Amber? Said Sofia.
Sofia? I am ready said Amber.
Good let's go said Sofia.
James already went to his school.
They said by to King rollen and queen Miranda. Have a great day girls said rollen and Miranda. Thanks mom dad said Sofia and Amber .
After leaving castle their eyes caught someone waiting for them on coach.
He had fair skin, short black hair, brown eyes and wearing a blue shirt and black pant. He is a little bit taller than Sofia.

Flashback
Sofia meet yash when she saves him from a fire dragon. Yash is the prince of soberen Kingdom. He had telepathy powers or rather he is a great sorcerer. He can read minds of others or send msg to them using mind. He treated Sofia like a younger sister like Amber and James.

Back to story..
Come on girls , it's time said yash. They all flew up to everealm academy.
They all attended all classes.
During break they heard there gonna be match between everealm academy and Corinthian Sports School.
Did anyone went to Corinthian Sports School from royal prep Amber asked.
I think Hugo did Sofia replied.
Who's Hugo sof? Yash asked.
Oh he was my team mate in flying derby and ice skating replied Sofia.
They won both of them Amber said proudly for her sister.
I see said yash.
By the way what compitition gonna happen today? Sofia asked.
I think it's ice dancing said yash.
Wanna partner with me sof? Asked
yash.
Sure but I am not so good at it said Sofia .
No big deal sis , let's go Said yash
Good, Sofia show them everealm are the champions said Amber.

They registered for the compitition.
Sofia and yash got their enchanted skates.
Let's do it sof said yash.
Yes said Sofia.
There's only two pairs. The best from each academy announced the anchor.
What only 2, means we and Corinthian Sports School pair? Sofia murmured.
It's ok Amber said.
She said good luck to her.
The first one from Corinthian Sports School princess saya and prince Hugo.
What? Amber and Sofia gasped
It's ok we will win , right sister? Asked yash smiling.
Yah but he's really good at it said Sofia.
No worry I am here said yash giving confident to his sister.
Hugo and his partner saya started with a rolling jump. Hugo wearing a white shirt with a black bleasure and black slim pants while saya had Curley brown hair, same height as Hugo , red eyes which looked terrific wearing a black dress.
Something caught Sofia , she shivered.
Yash saw saya and her red eyes.
No it's not gonna happen he said , as he glared at her.
Everyone was enjoying duo dance but still they don't like the girl so as Sofia.
Yash hold Sofia's hand and said I am here don't worry sof.
Sofia didn't knew why she was frightened but after yash convinced her she sighed with a relief.
Hugo saw sofia.
Sofia? He asked himself. He didn't thought he will bump into her.
Hugo saw yash holding sofia's hand and he lost sight of his mind.
So when hugo lost sight of dance he accidentally cause saya to lost her balance.
What's wrong with him ? Sofia said and hugo heard that.
He came to reality and they completed theirs dance.
They performed well.
I am sorry said hugo to saya.
It's ok saya said.
When Hugo got from stage the anchor announced " final performance is from everealm academy princess Sofia of enchancia and prince yash of soberen.
Hugo looked confused.
They started their dance.
Yash kissed Sofia in her hand and she went on flying with enchanted skates.
What? How dare he? Hugo murmured.
He seemed jealous of yash .
Some of her classmates cheered for them.
Sofia wearing a purple short gown with a white belt having a heart 🤍 which looked gorgeous with her amulet, her hairs have grown long enough to attract anyone while yash wearing purple tuxedo and black slim pants. They both looked stunning. They started with quadrelts when yash throws Sofia up in air and went with her spinning. He grabbed Sofia's waist and they did a stunning sliding dance move.
Hugo got jealous of yash when he grabbed her.
Why he is so close to her he said .
Wait! What ? Am I jealous of him he asked himself.
But saya? He said himself confused.
Sofia and yash completed their dance with a little sparks from their skates and at last they bowed to show their curtsey .
The crowd going crazy at them for their performance.
Great job you two Amber said.
Thanks amber Sofia replied.
You are great dancer sof said yash.
So as you said Sofia.