thoughts rise in

At Albuquerque
So I got to destroy another kingdom , not even the protectors  can stop me. Ha ha ha. I am saya the destroyer said saya.
She chained Hugo and he was inside a magical cage lying unconscious.
He started to open his eyes ....
Ah it hurts, why my head hurting, where am I ,said hugo surprisingly.
Oh dear you are trapped....said saya.
You....you used me to destroy my kingdom, dad and axel...where are they? Asked Hugo angrily.
Oh dear they just ran away... I think they went to bring help but no one can even defeat me....I am more powerful than anyone in this kingdom Said saya.
You rascal.....said hugo.
Tell what you want but Remember I gonna destroy everything everyone you have , including that girl with amulet ha ha ha... said saya.
Hugo understood what she meant .
Don't you dare to hurt her or else he warned her with big angry eyes  .
Oh she is beautiful, she must be 10 year older... Her beauty is perfect for me and her friends their beauty...I will stole them all Said saya.
If you did any harm to them or her I will not spare you said hugo.
Oh what you will do, you can't free your self ha ha ha she said laughing.
Shit.... I made trouble for everyone...noo please said hugo banging the cage.
Try try but you can't escape from here she said and left.
Oh gross what a mess I did, I should have listen to them....said hugo.

Mid night
Sofia was unable to sleep so she went outside to breath.
Fresh air , I hope we won against her...have to more careful, a single mistake will cause harm to many persons... oh no said sofia.
Don't worry dear, It will be fine said someone behind her .
It's queen mary.
Queen mary! said sofia shocked.
You know why yash made you his sister in the first place? Asked queen mary.
Ah noo said sofia.
Because you are kind, humble, brave and you have something others don't have . That's love and affection said queen mary.
But I am just a little girl, I don't think I can defeat her or I can help enough sofia said sadly.
You can, you are not a little princess you defeated vor the evil queen and you are a strong protector....the first protector of everealm whom we trust said queen mary.
I am ? Asked sofia.
Yes dear you are... and we believe in you, everyone believes in you said queen mary.
Now lets go and have a good sleep Said queen mary .
Yah said sofia. 
Sofia lied on bed thinking and her eyes got harder and harder to open and she slept peacefully.
Yash entered her room.
oh sof..you know you are my little cute sister, I am lucky to have you and we will defeat her together both of us....have a good sleep.
He kissed her head and went.