༊*·˚ACT ONE

─◌✰್ 𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈 - RECRUITMENT

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄↳ 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
↳ 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄↳ 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

{TOWN OF VIOLANE, 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑒}

fresh sunlight shone through the windows of violane. though most find it refreshing, beautiful even, the dirty blonde girl found it annoying as fuck.

she had accidently fell asleep on her desk which was right in front of a window, which caused her to wake up with burnt eyes and a hiss. maybe it wasn't a good idea to stay up writing on her journal.

"why do i not have curtains...."

she muttered with a yawn, very lazily going through her morning routine. once she did what she had to do, she decided to have breakfast at the local diner as she was too lazy to cook anything.

"morning chara!"

"morning miss. i'll have the usual"

the lady nodded and went into the kitchen without hestitation. she was a regular there, always ordering the same meal every day. once she finnished her meal, the lady asked her where she was headed.

"i'm heading to grandma elle's"

the lady nodded and gave her a package, as well as a few silvers. this had always been how she gained extra money. she would run errands for the citizens every now and then, thus gaining five to twelve silvers.

chara nodded and headed straight towards where lady ellaine, or how she preferred to call her, grandma elle lives. greeting a few citizens along the way with a wave. it didn't take long for her to arrive at the white church like building.

"grandma elle! good morning"

she greeted the old lady, who was tending the flowers in front of the orphanage she ran. the orphanage where chara lived until she was 17.

"good morning chara. come, let us go inside"

the elderly lady replied, face as stern as always. the blonde nodded happily and handed her the package she received from the diner. the older thanked her for the delivery and told her to sit down while she went in the kitchen.