CHAPTER 3 ♠️

Jungkook's POV

I looked around to where Taehyung brought us. It wasn't hell, it wasn't even heaven. It was just plain. Like there is something in between those two places.  I wasn't even sure as to where the angel had brought me, but it didn't feel like he had a wrong meaning for that. I looked around as the angel refused to even look at me. 

"Where have you brought us, angel?", I asked looking at Taehyung straight in the eye. 

"It's none of your fucking business. Mind yourself, Jeon. I brought you here because I can hold you as a captive to take back to my kingdom", the angel said sternly to which I could just laugh and look at him.

"You're expecting to hold someone with a dead mother as a captive?", I questioned, knowing it was out of nowhere. 

"What does the passing away of your mother got to do with this anyways? I'm holding you as a captive not her dead body if I am not wrong", he said heartlessly.

"Mind your tongue. Dude my dad is seriously not going to care or wonder where I am. My mom was the only one who actually cared about me. Being the strongest, basically my only parent, my father thinks I can do everything on my own so I don't see why you think he is going to come here and try to take me back from you", I said emotionlessly.

My dad never cared about me as his son. He just saw me was a piece of my mother and gave me love and protection. He didn't want to lose me, the only remnant of his wife who passed away protecting me from Kim Taehyung's father. I turned around to look at the angel who was looking at me with pity.

"Don't look at me like that. I already know the truth and I'm fine with it", I told him.

"It was YOUR mother?", he croaked.

"And if she was?", I chuckled at him.

"You're really brave, you know", Taehyung managed to say.

"Yeah I know", I said.

I looked around the place and saw that there was no village or house for us to stay. That meant we would have to build a house by cutting trees that surrounded us and live together. But being an angel and devil, that didn't sound too hard. Both of us could use our powers and we would be able to make a house big enough for me and him to live in.

"No need, I have the earth element in my control. I can do it all alone in a matter of seconds", Taehyung said looking around too.

"Excuse me, but earth element? What is that", I asked him, curiously.

"The place which we are in right now is an abandoned place on a planet named earth. This planet supports other life too but I made sure that those creatures living on earth wouldn't be anywhere around us. So now leave everything to me",  Taehyung said to me.

Earth. Such a beautiful place it was. Something like I have never seen. I don't know how Taehyung got control over such a planet. Would I have control over some planet like he did too? 

"JEON JUNGKOOK! You're not letting me focus. How come you are stronger than me when it comes to my territory?", Taehyung yelled at me.

"I- I don't know", I muttered confused. 

Taehyung side and kept contacting the earth spirits while I watched him in awe. I made sure my head was clear, so that he could concentrate. Soon enough, I saw a sand whirlpool in front of me and as it died away, there was a small cabin in front of us, big enough for the two of us to live in, standing in front of me.

 Soon enough, I saw a sand whirlpool in front of me and as it died away, there was a small cabin in front of us, big enough for the two of us to live in, standing in front of me

I went inside the cabin and explored it as Taehyung kept on contacting the earth spirits. I peeked outside in fifteen minutes to still see Taehyung contacting the spirits with his eyes closed.

"Taehyung aren't you going to come in? You have been at this for almost half an hour now", I said to him.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK! ONE MORE- you know what, never mind. I got all of my answers anyways", Taehyung said exhausted.

He came inside and closed the doors of the cabin.

"What answers? Tae?", I asked.

Taehyung sighed, giving me a dying desire to know what it was. He slowly looked at me and nodded showing his readiness to give me all the answers I wanted 

Word Count: 761 words