A Day To Live Forever!

It was a new day and a brand new morning. Eda was so excited m. She got ready in a jiffy. She couldn't stop smiling. She left her phone at the table and went downstairs calling for ayfer
Eda: halacim! Kahva nerde!! Çok aciktem!!
All her happiness was ruined as she saw Samiya Hanim at the breakfast table.

Ayfer was in the flower shop and Melo came to her.
Melo: gunaydin ayfer abla
Ayfer: gunaydin Melo! Nasal sin
Melo: iyim çok iyim! Ayfer abla I was thinking that Eda has been very tense lately. You know Samiyah Hanim coming and then the balca incident happen. She has been going through a lot. Don't you think?
Ayfer: I know Melo! But what can we do! It's Eda. She has her ways of dealing with problems. She won't listen to any one of us.
Melo: tabi! But I wanted to take Eda with me somewhere. You know where she could talk to us and open her heart. Me, Ceren and Fifi all four of us can sit and talk. Not here but outside the city.
Ayfer: ayi Melo! Bence çok iyi fikr! Yes yes, you should take her with you. It will Be good for Eda. She will see things from a new perspective.
Melo: Ayi çok tesskur edrim!! I will go and tell Eda about my plan. Maybe she will agree
Ayfer: tabiki canim! I will Come with you and talk to Eda. If it helps.
Melo: tamam tamam!

Tahir was going to Eda's house as usual. When all of a sudden he gets a call. It's an unknown number so Tahir had to pick it up.
Voice: where are you ?? I have been waiting for it for so long! Nerde!?
Tahir was taken aback.
Tahir: who is this?
Voice: Who are you ??
Tahir: lady! You called me! You should know! By the way, I am Tahir.
Voice: ahhhh!! Çok uzur delirium !! Ben! Ben! Fifi!
Tahir: Fifi Hanim. Merhaba. Why did you call me?
Fifi: it was a mistake I tried calling Eda's number. Seems if she doesn't pick up the call is forwarded to you. Don't get your hopes high Tahir bey!
Tahir: tamam! Tamam! Understood! But why did you call Eda Hanim?
Fifi: Eda said I can take her car since my bike is still in the workshop. But she isn't picking up.
Tahir: tamam! If you don't mind! I can pick you up and take you to the workshop. Where are you?
Fifi: fine pick me up at the second ****** interchange ( there was voice distortion). I will be there!
Tahir: tamam! O zaman! Gur suruz

Eda stood there and then herself composed again.
Grandma: gunaydin kizim!
Eda: gunaydin baba Anne
Grandma: you look happy today!
Eda: ah yes !! The girls and I have planned a trip for today. Just the four of us.
Grandma: haan!! That's nice! It's good you will
Have some time with your friends. I will
Ask Tahir to drop you off.
Eda: y y yok! Baba Anne. I had asked Fifi to get my car and we all will go in it. Ceren will also be here too. Ah!! Merhaba Ceren!!
Ceren had entered the room.
Grandma: Eda cim! You are now the partner in ArtLife! Why do you keep driving that piece of junk!!
Eda and ceren and Melo who also came in moments before all stared at grandma !!
Eda was about to lose her cool when Ceren interrupted Eda.
Ceren: oh right oh right !! But Samiya Hanim we always go in that car! Believe me, I have many exotic cars but we still go in Eda's car. It has special memories.
Grandma: fine I will call Tahir and tell him to drive Eda's car.
Hello Tahir! Can you please bring Eda's car? The girls need to go outside the city and you will drive them
Tahir: samiya Hanim! I am in the middle of traffic and I am going to pick Eda hanims car. But I have to pick up fifi Hanim first! She is somewhere here but I can't find her.
Grandma: tamam! Biz bekliyor. We are waiting. Please come back fast.

Fifi was tired of waiting. She called Eda's number and again it was directed to Tahir's number.
Tahir: affendim!
Fifi: ya Salak! Nerde sin! You know I hate waiting!! Where are you ?!
Tahir: I am at the second interchange; just like you asked me to be.
Fifi: second interchange! You are an idiot! I asked to come to the second to the last interchange! Are you deaf or what?! I am been here for an hour now! Eda and the girls are waiting for me.
Tahir: I am so sorry! Fifi Hanim! I will get there as soon as possible!
Fifi called cerens phone.

An hour had past and it was already ten. There was no sign of Tahir and fifi. The girls were quietly waiting. Ayfer had given everyone another round of chai. Ceren was busy texting on her phone.
Tahir: samiya Hanim! So sorry! There has been a mix up of address. I will be picking up Fifi Hanim soon and come straight to you
Grandma: this wasn't expected from you, Tahir! We will talk when you get back!
Ceren's phone rang and it was fifi. She told Ceren all about the phone mix up
Fifi: you guys get going in another car and I will pick up uncle and come straight to you.
Ceren: tamam.
Grandma was getting suspicious and won't agree on sending the girls all alone. Grandma's phone rang and it was Ferit.
Ferit: gunaydin Samiya Hanim! You aren't available at ArtLife. The clients from Dubai will not be here soon. Seems there is some flight delay. What should I do?
Grandma: Ferit! What luck you called . Can you please come to Eda's house? I might have a job for you.
Ferit was there is a short time.
Grandma: Ferit bey! Can you please take these girls outside the city? I wanted Tahir to take them but he is busy picking up Fifi
Ferit: tamam Samiya Hanim
grandma phone rang again and this time it was balca.
Balça: samiya Hanim! Crisis ! The press meeting must be postponed since the Dubai clients aren't here. But the press people need a word from you first before they leave. I Have rescheduled the press meetup and photo ops for tomorrow.
Grandma: tamam! I will be there too.
Ferit: uh!! If I may suggest Samiya Hanim; why don't you take Melo with you. She can assist balca with the press ( Ferit winks)
Melo: ayi good idea! I can accompany you Samiya Hanim. And also help balca with the photo ops tomorrow.
Grandma agreed and left with Melo.
Eda Ceren and ferit sat in the car.
Ferit: so Ceren! Where are we going ??
Ceren: ah yes! This is the address Serkan sent me!
Eda was shocked.
Eda: Serkan sent you the address.
Ceren: my sweet innocent Eda! It was our plan all along.
Ferit couldn't stop smiling and Eda couldn't stop staring at Ceren and Ferit's face
Eda: noldu?! will someone please tell me what's going on ?!
Ceren: shall I tell him Ferit bey?!
Ferit smiled pink and nodded
Ceren: okay last night I called Serkan to devise a plan. Serkan knew grandma won't let all girls go with you and would put Tahir in charge. So, we asked fifi to call Tahir and give him the wrong address so that Tahir is lost in confusion and that's how Fifi stalled him. I had texted Ferit to give samiyah Hanim and balca the wrong flight time last night so that when the Dubai client arrives this evening it would look like they arrive after a delay. Balca made all the meeting preparations ready and now she will do all that again tomorrow thinking there was a flight delay. Melo and Ayfer abla have no idea about this. So it's just the four of us.
Nasal?!
Eda had no idea and kept staring at Ferit and ceren; who would stop laughing.
Eda: my god Ceren! Allah cizaim! You have such an evil smart brain. I had no idea! I have to admit I underestimated you Ceren!
And all three of them laughed
What a banging start to a day.
Today Eda and Serkan; and ceren and ferit will finally able to have some time to themselves. Have heart to heart. Have a day they could live forever!