1

It's around 2 am. I'm sitting on the couch, watching (favorite anime). I got work tomorrow at 8 o'clock, but I gotta do some self-care sometime, right? I was already working and studying all day.

Hear a knock on my door and ignore it. Maybe they'll just go away.

''Y/n, I know you're there, common open up!"

I sigh and unwillingly get up from my warm, comfortable, sweet couch and go unlock the door. Standing in front of me is a bloody, smelling-like-a-burnt-chicken-nugget guy.

"Oh, I knew you weren't asleep, sweetie ''

I groan, too disappointed to say anything, and let him in, already heading to the kitchen.

"Close and lock the door behind you!"

Once I'm in the kitchen I grab a clean towel and a blow of water. I don't get paid enough for this shit.

"What did they say this time to get you mad?" I asked when the man was seated in front of me as I took his scared hand in both mines and closed my eyes.

"They were talking shit and I didn't like it, " he pouted.

"Sureee... You know it's called anger issues ?" I smirked and my hands started glowing.

"Mhm," he muttered, relaxing at my pain revealing touch. When I was done with both of his hands I asked

"Does it hurt anywhere else ?"

He chuckled at this question. We both knew he's in pain almost all the time.

"You know what I meant" a little smile formed on my face too.

"Well if you could do the same thing to my face...."

"Ok, just come here," I said as he leaned closer to my hand which I put on his cheek and took a deep breath. When breathed out, I activated my quirk and healed his face, well at least as much as I could. When I took my palm off his cheek I requested

"Want a cigarette ?"

He was a little surprised at my offer but didn't deny it. I usually try to get him not to smoke, but today I was extremely tired and wanted to smoke too.

I got two cigs out of the table drawer and handed him one. He almost already lit it but I called at him

"Dabi, how many times do I have to say this. no. smokes. in. my. apartment."

He just rolled his eyes at me and lit the cigarette. And then he had the audacity to inhale smoke and smile at me. This little bitch. I took the bowl of water (there wasn't much left but it'll do the trick) and splashed water on his face putting the cigarette off.

Dabi's pov

This little bitch really just -

"Are you fking kidd-" I started saying but she bursted into laughter.

"Oh, common don't be mad, you can dry it off in like 2 seconds, also it's your fault."

Everyone who did something like this would be already burning, but not her. No. She's the only person who knows who I am, the only one who can stand me, make me not feel pain, and make me smile.

"Let's go to the window," Y/n said as she handed me another cigarette and walked past me towards the window. She was wearing fluffy socks with little (favorite fruit) on them, probably short shorts but I couldn't see because the sweater was too long. Sweater. It isn't hers.

"Hey Y/n, whose hoodie is it ?"

"It's my boyfriend's, he left it here yesterday" she answered, not even turning to me.

What? Since when does she have a boyfriend?

Finally got up and walked to her. She had already opened the window and just climbed on the wide windowsill.

"Need a lighter?" I offered, lighting my finger on fire.

"Thanks, Dabi"

I lighted my own cigarette and asked her

"Didn't you say you don't want a relationship?"

Y/n pov

"What, are you jealous?" I teased. It was so nice of him to remember that I have told him that.

"Yea, dream on, doll face"

"Well, I didn't lie when I told you that I didn't want a relationship, but he's so nice to me and really wanted to take me out so I agreed. Why not? He's also quite wealthy so I don't see any cons on dating him."

"Basically you're dating him for his money? Didn't expect you to go that low," he said with a smile on his lips inhaling another smoke.

"Nooo, it's not like that " I defended myself "The fact that he has money is just one of the good things and I never ask him for anything, he just buys me gifts."

"Keep telling yourself that. You don't actually love him do you? You never do " Dabi said standing beside me, looking at the city view.

"Don't be mean. It's not like I don't feel anything I just- "

"Yea, yea I know you just don't understand what you feel, "

"Mhm..." I whispered, blowing out my last smoke and standing up.

"If you want to, you can sleep on the couch just don't burn it or anything "

"Thanks, Y/n, really," he said not looking at me

"Yeah sure. Goodnight, Dabi " I replied going into my room.

Dabis pov

I let out a sigh as the door behind her closed. She doesn't understand... Quite ironic considering that she's studying mental health and feelings. I guess that's why. A smile formed on my lips. She is quite an unusual character.

Made my way to the couch. There already were two pillows and a blanket, because she often tends to fall asleep while watching anime.

I took off my shirt and laid down facing the ceiling. 

A/N amm so if you read this- Oh my goooodddd thank youuuuuu. Also if you have any questions go ahead and ask, I'll try to answer them.