P A R T 1- F I V E

I woke up seeing Jun beside me, did he stay up late or? Ah shit i forgot, the baby project. "Jun, wake up, wake up, we need to go to school. I still have a project to do." I shook him up. "Im awake" he said, i was already in my outfit, it was simple

I know Jun is a protective guy when it comes to his girlfriend but since since its kinda warm outside i wont wear a jacket and i do have and extra jacket in my locker though

I know Jun is a protective guy when it comes to his girlfriend but since since its kinda warm outside i wont wear a jacket and i do have and extra jacket in my locker though. "Just get ready, i'll wake Eunwoo up then we'll have iced coffee for breakfast, im too lazy to cook." I said then closed the door quietly then opened Seungcheol's door which will be Eunwoo's door for the mean time. "Eunwoo wake up, Nayeon called me yesterday and she said we have a baby project thingy. We have to be early, i'll tell Nayeon that you'll be her partner." I said "okayyy" he said.

At school

"Miya! Class is starting come on!" Nayeon pulled me which left Jun with Eunwoo. And yes they ran after us realizing were leading them to the class. "Alright good morning class so as you've heard, theres a baby project. You'll be heading to the nursery with the principal to pick your baby or kids. So first off Eunwoo and Nayeon, Jun and Miya." He said and we stood up to head to the nursery.

At the nursery or adoption centre

There's so many kids!!! "Okay Eunwoo, Jun, you can take the bags for the kids you want and girls, make sure to take care of her or him for the 3 months. You can pick the kids now." She said and we headed inside, "THEYRE SO CUTEEEEE" she said "i'll go check the babies in the crib, then i'll ask Ms. Han if we get to keep it if we get to take care of them properly." I said then headed to the babies. I actually want kids so i looked at the kids who are playing and i saw a lonely boy who was probably shy so i talked to him. "Hey, what's your name?" I asked him "Kim Yejun" he said "im Choi Miya, since youre lonely, why dont we take care of you?" I said "really?" He asked and i nodded "so you wont be lonely" i said.

"Okay!" He said and he stood up "Nayeon-ah, did you pick already?" I asked Nayeon "yeah, she's Hyunjae, Hyunjae meet Miya." She said "hi Hyunjae" i waved at her. "We'll go first, have fun" i said and head out with Yejun. "So?" Jun said "Yejun, meet Jun, Jun meet Yejun" i said "hi Yejun" Jun said "hi" he said shortly, "okay here's Yejun's bag. Please take care of him." The owner of the adoption centre was a man and his creepy too.

At their house

"Welcome to your new home,Yejun" Jun said while he set Yejun's bag in my room. "Its big" Yejun said "my mom and dad owns a company thats why" i said "Yejun, go to Miya's room for a minute, me and her will have to talk" Jun said and he pointed at the door to my room and he did. "Are you really sure you want to keep Yejun? I mean we just got him-" "i can give him back if you want. I mean, you dont have to take-" he cutted me off "no i mean, were to young to have a kid, even if its adopted. Were also too young to get married but we still accepted it. I know its only for a project but i cant accept this. Youre 19, youre turning 20 on March 4, im 20 and turning 21 on June 10." He said.

"If you want i can exchange partners?" I said "i- you know what, let's take care of that kid and by the end of the 3rd month, were going to put him back in the adoption centre." He said and went to Seungcheol's room to change into some of his clothes, while i was there, disappointed. "Yejun-ah, im making pancakes for lunch, how many do you want?" I asked him "hmm, i want 6 so we get 2 for each other!" He said "okay" i agreed with his decision so i made 6 pancakes, once i was done i set them on 3 plates then put syrup on it. "Yejun-ah, your pancakes are ready." I said then got to Seungcheol's door and knocked then opened the door. "Hun pancakes are ready" i said then headed downstairs then make food for dinner, completely jjajangmyeon is our dinner. While i was making it someone hugged me from behind "thanks for the pancakes Hun, and im sorry for disappointing you, i was just shocked that we get to keep a kid for three months." He said and he rested his face on my neck. "Its okay, eat your pancakes before it gets cold, hurry" i said then he ate with Yejun, after i cooked i turned around seeing them playing and not eating their foods. "Didnt i told you to eat your foods?" I said while untying my apron. "But Yejun wants to eat with Eomma" Jun said "alright, now eat" i said.

Junhui

I gazed at Yejun and Miya, Miya was feeding Yejun, when i met Miya, i knew she wouldnt make me feel lonely. I thought she would be the type to come to my office and bring me food but no, she's still a college student, when she comes to my company, many people will think that she's in college. While Yejun, he makes me feel that i have my own family. I never expected that i would meet her, but thanks to Mrs. And Mr. Choi that i met her, she may have anxiety but she is still my Fiancè.

Commercial break:

Cocoleng: EDI KAYO NA BWESET KAYO
Miya: manahimik ka jan nyeta ka
Jun: chill ka lang Fanfic toh hoi.
Cocoleng: EDI SANAOL MAY LABLAYP
Vernon: nandito ako para seyo, ayieee
Seungkwan: matulog ka sa labas mamaya.
Vernon: sorreh na bhee
Woozi: yak
Hoshi: andeto ako para seyo otornim, ayieeee
Woozi: magsama kayo ni Vernon sa labas punyawa ka.
Jeonghan: saken ka nalang!!!!
Seungcheol: ano?
Jeonghan: wala
Juswa: Saken ka nalang!
Cocoleng: sakin ka nalang~ giliw~ AAAAAAKIN KA NALANGGGGG charot
Juswa: ay sorry maling tao pala
Dikey: Otornim pakinggan mo nalang kidult
Cocoleng: bet ko vocals ni dikeyy~
Lahat except Dikey, hoshi and vernun: ay ganun? Matulog ka sa labas, magsama na kayo nina Hoshi.
Cocoleng: sorna.
Cocoleng pero pabulong: dipa nga kasal pero may label na agad🙄
Seungcheol: akin ka nalang kasi~
Jeonghan: break na tayo punyawa ka.
Seungcheol: sorna.
Cocoleng: edi kayo na may lablayp! Pinamumuka nyo talaga na single ako ha!

*nagwalk out*

Wonwoo: dapat kasi ako nalang
Mingyu: ano yun? Pakiulet?
Cocoleng: punyawa pati kayo!

Commercial break ended

Miya

"Jun? Yah, do you want me to feed you too?" I asked him "a-ani, im fine" he said and he finished his food, "i'll go first, i'll clean the dishes later, wait where's Eunwoo?" I asked then the doorbell rang. Must be them "Nayeon, Eunwoo, oh and little Hyunjae!" I said "welcome to Miya's house Hyunjae" Eunwoo said "why dont you guys play there so we can have some time to talk?" I said then pointed at the playground we have since i have a 10 years old cousin who likes to come here all the time when he wants to play. "So how are you guys going?" Nayeon asked "first couple fight?" Nayeon said "well kinda.." i said looking on my lap "i just disappointed her thats all" Jun said and laid his head on my shoulder. "Well damn" Eunwoo said. After hours it was 8:00 pm already so i decided to call the kids to eat. "Here, i only make those every friday. So eat alot, i'll just finish my homeworks." I said giving them their food.

Imma continue this later

2:36am: time finished.

01/10/21