Chapter 8

No one's POV
"P...please....help....me"

Yuku passed out and red haired boy was still drinking her blood.

Reiji:Of all the places to do that you choose school I can't believe you would do this

Ayato: Tch not you reiji I was having fun with yuku

Reiji: I don't care , you are responsible for taking yuku for the rest of the day.

Ayato:Whatever

Skip to pool scene 😅

Yuku woke up confused where she was and saw ayato next to her on a couch near a pool.

Ayato:Oi your finnaly awake yuku kun you feeling ok.

Yuku: Hmm let me think uh no because you fricke-

Ayato picked yuku up in bridal style and took yuku near the pool.

Ayato:Yours truly can do what he wants to you so stop complaining over little things

Ayato threw yuku in the pool but didn't know she also had a bad experience in while swimming.

Yuku:A... AYATO..... PLS I CAN'T SWIM...... H... HELP

Ayato just stared at yuku trying to get out of the water but then somthing happened.

(P.s Seiji always used to throw her in a lake as punishment like ayato but instead of seeing ayatos flashback he reads yukus mind and see shes thinking about what Seiji did to her)

Ayatos POV
As i stared at yuku all i saw in his mind was a little girl screaming desperately trying to get out of a lake........Just like me.....but wait why does yuku look like a girl....... WAIT A DAMN MINUTE

I dived in the pool to get yuku out i grabbed yuku and saw that he or she was barely conscious and breathing was low... I kissed yuku to give her air(Btw he realises that yuku is actually a girl) i saw her eyes open and she looked weak yet pretty in the water with her glowing brown eyes looked so sweet and innocent and scared........we went back up and she was coughing all the water that was in her and i wonder........why did i do that to her.

Ayato:Yuku i.....im sorry for doing that to you i didn't know what came over me but I promise i won't hurt you again.

Yuku: i..... It's.... Ok ayato i forgive you.... I just had bad experience with pools or lakes.

Ayato:Welcome to the club my mother watched me drown a long time ago when i couldn't prove to be her child.

Yuku:Oh god...

Ayato:Yea tell me about.🙄....um yuku why did you pretend to be a boy

Yuku:I don't really know...but I'm non binary and before you ask I'm not trans some people mistake me for a boy or a feminine boy.

Ayato:Oh ok no big deal I totally support that

Yuku:Thanks ayato and I will tell the others my real gender at some point

T.B.C