Can you handle this?

Year 2022
imagine this:
We are walking around looking through the windows on every church in London looking for Dan and Phil when... at the 37th church, we're giving up hope..... When we spot Phil at the alter and Dan walking down the isle arm in arm with his dad. We all start tearing up and slowly walk towards the entrance to the church when we elect a phangirl to go inside and tell them all to come outside quickly. That special phangirl goes in and says "I'm so sorry to interrupt this... But.... Dan and Phil..... You might wanna come outside." and she smiles at them and walks out. Dan and Phil look at each other nervously and hurry out the door and see around 5 million girls and boys standing infront of them. Cars have stopped in the street and people on the paths stop and stare at the huge pack of random strangers all dressed in the same outfits standing infront of a church. Phil almost starts crying knowing exactly who we are (Happy tears) and Dan soon realizes. Someone in the front has a video camera and we all shout "congratulations!" at the same time... and the sound is deafening. we all then start singing 'I Do Adore' and the wedding carries on outside of the church. Dan then explains how happy he is and how it would never of been the same if we never turned up. We are so happy that we were there to witness Dan Howell become Dan Lester.