Chapter Eleven

***

"To be honest, Lana, I don't even know," I mutter at Lana a few weeks later, looking down at my phone. I'm watching a insta story that Matt posted, where he's holding around a blonde girl, both of them holding a surfboard. I would try to explain it with the 'maybe it is his sister', but in the next story there is a picture of them kissing, so I highly doubt it.

"I haven't spoken with him in a week. He seemed really distant after our first date, anyways," I continue, placing my phone back down on the coffee table. "On your first date, how far did you guys go?" Lana asks, taking a sip of her latte. I blush, looking down at my food. "You bitch, you lost your dude virginity and you didn't tell me?" she says loudly, making me look around quickly to see if anyone noticed.

"Oh, can you say it a little louder please? I don't think your family back in Chester heard you," I groan, and she rolls her eyes at me. "What? I just thought you'd tell me. And I definitely didn't think you'd lose it to Matt." I give her a confused look, twirling one of my rings around my finger. After I started hanging out with him I've started to wear a lot more jewelry, just now I'm wearing five rings and the necklace he got me for my birthday.

"Who did you think I'd lose it to? Why have you thought through that?" I ask her with a frown, but she just shrugs. "I mean, I didn't really think you'd lose it to a dude when you were with Soph, but after that shit happened, I kinda figured you'd lose it to a certain guy with curly brown hair," she explains, and my frown deepens. "Why?"

Lana just gives me a look, before leaning back in her chair. "Who's hoodie is that?" she asks, nodding down at the black hoodie I'm wearing. It says Harry over the chest, since it's one of his merch hoodies from when he was on tour. "Harry," I say slowly, not understanding where she's getting at. "And the sweatpants?" she continues. I look down at the black pants, biting my lip. "Harry," I mumble, pulling off the ring I'm fiddling with.

"And why are you wearing Harry's clothes today?" I sigh, as I look up from my hands. "I fell asleep there yesterday, and didn't wake up until noon so I needed some clothes so I could meet up with you," I explain, and she smiles. "Yes. I would also guess that his guest bed is unused, because 'it is comfier to sleep together' or some shit," she says, mocking my voice. "Stop that. It is, be honest you would much rather share a bed than be alone. Other than that Harry and I are good friends, nothing more. He's like me, just in a boy version," I try, and she smirks. "Whatever, Moa. I'm happy you found your other half in a friendly way," she tells me, and I bite into my food, ignoring her.

When I'm back in my apartment I'm scared to death by Harry sitting on my couch, scrolling through his phone. "Lena!" he squeals when he sees me, and I freeze looking at him. Whenever he squeals he wants something. "Hey, Haz," I say slowly, and he gives me one of his most charming smiles. I groan, throwing my head back a little as I know I'm in for something different for the next minutes.

I pull off my jacket and take off my shoes, before walking over to him. He holds his arms open to give me a hug, and I lean in. Before I know it I'm lying on the couch with him. "So, how was your day?" he asks, and I try to sit up so I can look at him but he keeps his hold around my shoulders tight, so that I just bounce back down on his chest.

"What do you want?" I ask suspiciously, as I try to look up at him. "What do you mean? I always ask you how your day was," he pouts. I roll my eyes at him, before wiggling a little in his arms. It's not that he's wrong, he always asks me that, but not in that tone.

"Come on, just tell me," I say, poking his chest. "So, I spoke with Jeff, and he said he sent you the contract kinda thing the day after we spoke about it, but you haven't responded yet," he says, keeping the pout on his face. I must say he looks really adorable when he acts like a kid.