🤍 15: Two Halfs Make One Whole 🤍

Ship: Jean

Type: Fluff

Ship requested by: Me :)

*Somewhat Short*
_______________________________________

*3rd Pov*

It was a windy fall day, and Jake was resting on a small bench outside. He had just got in a fight with Drew, and was pretty down about it.

'Why can't they just accept that I'm in the club...?' Jake thought to himself as he sighed sadly.

"Hey Jake! What are you doing out here?" Jake looked up. "Oh hey Sean, nothing much. Just getting some fresh air..." Sean sat down next to the simp.

"Are you sure? You look pretty down?" Jake met his eyes and tried to fake a smile, but the look on his face made him give in. "No.... I'm not. I got into another fight with Drew. He really wants me to quit the club....Its just.... I've been friends with them since middle school....I don't want to lose them..."

Tears slowly started to creep up in his eyelids, and slowly rolled down his cheek. Sean grabbed his chin, making him look at him. "Its going to be alright Jake. Don't worry. They'll come around eventually." He gave him a soft smile, and started to wipe some of his tears away.

"So? How is the song coming along with Hailey?" That seemed to bring Jake up and out of his mood because his face lit up.

"Oh! It's going great! Hailey is super amazing at writing songs. We're almost finished with it. Just a couple more lines!"

Sean smiled at Jake. It made him happy to see him so cheerful, especially after there moment a few moments ago.

Sean pulled out wireless headphones from his pocket. "Want to listen to the new tract I made?" Jakes face lit up even more. "Yeah of course! I'm honored you'd let me listen to your personal tracks!"

Sean smiled. "Well your a very special person to me Jake."

Jake blushed and met with Sean's eyes once again. "You... you are very special to me too..."

Jake slowly leaned in, and placed a small, soft kiss on Sean's cheek. "Now let's listen to those tracks!" Sean chuckled. Though he was secretly wondering on how Jake had changed his mood so fast.
______________________________________

*Daisy's Pov*

Hmmm? I wonder were Jake and Sean are?? They weren't in the music room with the rest of the music club.

I began to walk around the school looking for them. Well that was intill a caught a glimpse of them outside. I was about to yell out to them, but then I noticed the position they were in.

Jake and Sean's head were both leaning up against one others. They both had a earpod in the opposite ear, and there hands were intertwined.

Awwww!!! They look so cute! I'm going to take a picture, so I can show the rest of the club!!!

I pulled of my silver phone and snapped a cute picture of them. I put it back in my pocket, and ran of giggling. I couldn't wait to show the rest of the club.