18.

Naina's P

Naina's P.O.V.

"So why are we going to the club again?" I ask Ananya.

"Because Priya is still sad about her divorce with Rahul and we as a whole group need a night out," she says as she grabs one of her dresses and puts it over her body in the mirror as she assess how it looks.

"I am not still sad about my divorce with Rahul!" Priya denies as she plops down on Ananya's bed.

We were all hanging out with Ananya at the apartment she shared with Ruddy. Ruddy and Ishaan were going to meet up with us at the club later tonight.

Ananya and I both share a look. We both know that Priya's statement was no where true.

"Oh really?" Ananya questions sarcastically. "If I hadn't deleted his number on your phone, I know for a fact that you would've called him to take you back."

Priya scowls at us. "It's not like he would take me back anyway. He was pretty upset with me after we signed the divorce papers," Priya explains. Her voice was lower and she looks away from us. I know she is still upset about her divorce.

"Hey, what happened?" I sit down on the bed next to her and put my arms around her comfortingly.

Tears fall down her cheeks and Ananya becomes alarmed. She throws her dress on the ground and sits on the bed with me. She shoots me a worried glance.

"I went to his office to talk to him yesterday and I saw him with Aisha. He was laughing and was happy with her," Priya explains as she starts sobbing.

"Maybe you just misinterpreted the situation," Ananya suggests.

"I know that he would eventually move on but it just hurts that he moved on so quickly and with Aisha of all people."

"I'm so sorry, Priya." Priya was an angel and she doesn't deserve anything that she was going through.

Ananya gets up from the bed. "This is exactly why we're going to get turnt tonight. Priya darling, get ready to get shit-wasted drunk."

•    •    •    •    •

"Okay. 1...2...3...go!" Ananya yells as she and I drown a tequila shot. I cringe at the alcohol going down my throat.

"Come on, Priya, have a shot," I push a shot in front of her.

Ananya and I gave Priya a make over. It's safe to say that she looks amazing tonight.

"No," she scrunches her face up in disgust.

"Just one, to loosen you up," Ananya says pushing the glass towards Priya even more.

Priya rolls her eyes at us. "Fine!" She takes the glass into her hand and takes the shot. Ananya and I cheer her on in support.