part 9

After Jojen and the Stark family had dinner, the boys played Mario kart until they were called from the kitchen that was time for bed "Okay mum!" Bran called " Let's go baby!" He giggled to Jojen, who just smiled "Okay!" They placed the Wii back and went upstairs to get some sleep.

Bran went to have a shower when Jojen sat on their bed playing with the ring that Ned has given him *When will be ready for all this?* he wondered "READY FOR WHAT?" Bran called out from the shower, Jojen hid the ring in his hand "It's nothing love!" "Okay!"

Bran got out of the shower to see Jojen asleep with something in his hand, Bran smiled as he put his PJS (which is just pants) and crawled in bed next to his true love and opened his hand to see the ring *it's probably his mothers* he whispers, he didn't see Jojen's eyes open up and sit up "It's yours..If you want it?" Bran spoke his head "But..I-It's your mothers!" Jojen smiled "actually..it's not my mothers," he got out of bed and saw bran sit on the bed, Jojen got down on one knee and held the ring "Bran, you have saved me from a dreaded man and gave me a warm house, lovely family, wonderful nights and I can't thank you enough for this butility this," .he looks up at his boyfriend who was crying happly "Bran Stark, will you marry me?" Bran covered his mouth and nodd his head like crazy "Yes!! Jojen I will love to marry you!!!" Jojen smiled like a kid who got what they wanted on Christmas, he put the ring on Bran's ring finger and hugged him "Oh my god Jojen!" "Are you happy my love?" Bran pulled away and kissed Jojen roughly then pulled away and smiled like"Yes!! I've never been happier!!"

A/N: hope you love this part cause I stayed up till 11:44PM. For this but you fans are amazing and perfect in every way!!

Tumblr:brojenlovez

Instagram:brojenlovez

Kik: newt 251