11

Jahseh POV

I felt really bad for getting angry at Kalani. I know she has depression and anxiety so I probably stressed her out. But I was worried about her. It is like 12 am now and I can not sleep the music is so loud. Hopefully the party finishes soon because my head is pounding.

"Jah I can't sleep" I heard Kalani whisper

"Me either baby" I kissed her cheek.

" you know I did promise you for more sex and it is still technically your birthday"she turned over and faced me

"Ooo okay baby" I smirked

🔞⚠️

She got up and straddled me she leaned down and started making out with me. She slowly grinded back and forth while me made out.

"I want you to ride me baby" I grabbed her waist

"If that's what you want daddy" she smiled

She pulled my pants down and she pulled her shorts to the side. I adjusted my tip and entered her. She bounced slowly.

"Ahh fuck that feels good" she threw her head back.

I grabbed her hips and bounced her faster. Damn she makes me feel good. I pulled her down and I got on top of her. I enter her and I started slamming myself into her.

"AHH FUCK ME DADDY" she screamed

The music was still blasting and I could only just hear her moans. I lifted her leg above my shoulder allowing me to go deeper.

"FUCK" she screamed

"I am GONNA CUM" I moaned

"SAMMEE" she moaned

We released at the same time. I feel down next to her panting.

"Fuck that felt good" she smiled

"Want me to eat you out?" I asked

"Of course daddy" she smiled and propped her self up on her elbows.

I went to the end of the bed and I pushed my index and middle into her. She threw her head back and hit her lip fuck she looked hot. Next minute the door swung up and Stokeley and Lee came in.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled

"OH SHIT SORRY" Lee laughed

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWI DOING ANYWAY" I yelled

"We wanted to ask if you guys wanted the party going all night or to end now" Stoke laughed

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE JUST GET OUT" Kalani yelled she looked pissed off.

They looked at each other and laughed. That just ruined the mood.

"FUCK ME" Kalani yelled

She looked so pissed, she fixed her pants and grabbed the knife off the bedside table from when she stabbed Geneva. She ran downstairs and looked around for someone. She must've saw them because she ran towards who ever it was. I fixed my pants and chased after her. I saw her yelling at Lee. I don't know why but I will let her take her anger out she need it.

"What the fuck did I do!" Lee yelled

"Get the fuck out off my house!" Kalani yelled back and pointed to the door.

Lee looked at her with tears in her eyes and ran out towards the door. I stopped Lee.

"Lee why is she so angry" I asked

"I don't know Jah she is having an episode it's were she gets angry and she doesn't care who she yells at and she will hurt anyone. Just calm her down I know she doesn't mean for me to leave she is just angry. Jah just talk to her, calm her" Lee said and ran out the door