34

Jahseh POV

I love that Lani love the name Gekyume, because I love it so much too. She is in the shower right now and I am going to join her. I just finish putting the pizzas in the oven for our dinner and I walked upstairs and into the bathroom. I heard "Panoramic" by Sage the Gemini playing.

When she plays these type of songs I know she is in her freaky/stripper mood. It's pretty hot. I got undressed and slipped into the shower without her knowing. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her close to me.

"Baby girl are you being freaky" I kissed her neck

"Took you long enough to notice" she said

She turned around and kissed me roughly. Fuck it felt good.

I lifted her up and pushed her against the wall. She sucked on my neck leaving love bites, it felt like Ecstasy. I turned the shower off and I carried her to the bed.

I placed her on the bed. She spread her legs and I got in between and started to eat her out.

Kalanis pov

Jahseh was eating me out and baby when I tell you it felt amazing that was such a understatement. I heard one of our phones ringing.

"Jahseh hold on" I said

He sat up and grabbed his phone.

"Hey" he said

"Yep ok I'll ask kalani if it's alright" he said

"Ok send me the address and details" he said

He put the phone down and looked at me.

"There is this party and Stoke wants me too go with him so is it okay if I go" he asked

"Ah sure" I said

"Thanks baby" he got up and left me there

If he does anything stupid I don't know what I will do with myself. I'm gonna call Ally and see if juice is going.

Calling ally💜

"Hey baby" she said

"Hey ma, I was wondering is juice going to the party tonight?" I asked

"Yeah he is. Are you going?" She asked

"No Jahseh is going, what about you?" I asked

"No I'm not, can I come to your house and we can hang out" she said

"Yes sure, do you know where our house is?" I asked

"Yeh I do" she said

"Okay well see you soon" I said

"Byee" she giggled and hung up

I got up and walked to our closet, I grabbed my black lingerie set because why not. I put my pink silk robe over it but I didn't tie it together I left it open. I know Ally won't care if I'm in this.

I walked downstairs and to the living room. I turned the tv on and laid there on the couch. I saw Jahseh walk in.

"Hey" I said

"Hey baby, I'm going now. I don't know what time I'll be back so don't wait up on me" he said

"I wasn't planning on it" I said

"Oh ok" he said

To be honest I'm kind of pissed off that he is going and I'm not going with him. He came over and kissed my head.

"I know your pissed, so I'm gonna leave" he said

I nodded my head and he left. I saw ally texted my that she was like 5 minutes away. At least she is gonna get my mind off the fact that he left me here alone to party. I heard the knock at the door so I got up and waddled over to the door and I answered it to her beautiful face.