Family Day

Sorry that I was late for update a new chapter. I actually already lost idea on how to continue this book. Anyway enjoy...

Flash suggest to have Family Day with Young Justice which surprisingly got accept. So here there are family heroes on Mount Justice beach. Some heroes can't attend so there only few heroes family join which is Green Arrow, Superman, Green Latern, Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and surprisingly Batman. Batman bring his wife, Hana and his kids. Superman look at him in amusement while Batman just glare at his best friend "She force me" said Batman when he notice the weird look from his team. Hana just giggles "Hello, you can call me Hana. Batman wife and mother to those kids" said Hana as she point her children who only come is Nightwing, Red Robin, Robin, Black Bat. She wear the same cowl like Batman but it was dark red. Not many know that Batman actually married not less their identity.

"That's actually not all his children" said Putri who appear beside them which surprise all heroes including Batman himself. She wear casual clothes but still wear the mask. "Since you guys already know that I am Batman niece I don't see a reason not to come" said Putri before Flash ask her why she attend this when she usually don't. "Wait! That's not all his chdren!!!" said Green Latern in surprise but Putri already walk away to Young Justice and greet them "Of course. He start becoming vigilant before any of you start if you forgot" said Hana then she spot someone familiar "Tina! Come here!" Shout Hana as she wave to Tina. Tina smile as she wave back with Wolf beside her. Behind her is Mira, Conner and a man that any heroes didn't recognize. "Edward you also come surprisingly " said Hana as she look at Edward.

This is how Edward look like since I'm too lazy to describe

Edward just shrug "Those two kids beg me to join them. Saying it will be more fun if I come" said Edward as he point to Conner and Mira who already meeting Young Justice "Just say it you can't say no to them" said Tina "ok. You right. I can't say no especially to Mira" said Edward "Of course. You watch her grow and she already think of you to be her father" said Hana. Edward smile a bit "Oh my what is this? Edward is smiling " tease Tina "Shut up" said Edward with bit blush on his face. Then Mira call Edward so he immediately run away to Mira. "How cute" comment Hana. This made Batman look annoying as he unconsciously pull Hana hand.

Superman laugh at his best friend face. Hana look at Batman before she laugh "Does Batman jealous to AKA members?" ask Tina in teasing tone "Wait! He AKA members " said Flash in surprise "You think how come he could be Conner teacher without being blow up and I would let him be here" said Putri again scaring them by appear out of nowhere. All heroes start to think that appear out of nowhere is Batfamily things.

They start playing around beach. Some swimming, some play Volleyball and some just relax and have some sunbathing. "Catch boy" said Mira as she throw frisbee as far as she can which actually quite far but Wolf run fast and catch the frisbee. Conner and Edward along with Nightwing and Garfield have little competition on the sea. Surprise to them Edward win the game "How you do that? I mean you swim so fast" said Conner in awe "I learn kid. I could teach you guys the trick if you want. The three of them nod so now it becomes lesson on how to swim fast which soon other Young Justice members come to see. "He really good with kids. Even Robin interest with what he do" said Hana as she sit beside Tina who sit under umbrella watching everyone activity. "Did you forgot? He teach kids in training back at our place" said Tina then look and saw Superman along with Aquaman also watch Edward little lesson. "He seem to have good relationship with Conner now" said Hana when she saw Superman talk with Conner in friendly no longer suspicious stare from Superman. "His wife was main reason why they could have this civil talk" said Tina

"I thought he couldn't be for another more years but yeah I agree but I think one of reason is Jon. He seem to understand more about what Jon would feel like if he do same like he did to Conner" said Hana "You have little talk with him right?" ask Tina "We know each other since we were high school right? Of course I know how to have some talk with him" said Hana with mischief glint on her eyes "Now I understand why you the only one who could tame that guy and stand him. You are more mischief and far ahead than him" said Tina with smirk "no it's more like more manipulating and smart than him. I know B since we were kindergarten" said Hana. 

They were silent for awhile "You two still fighting?" ask Hana as she look at her children. Too bad some of her kids couldn't join or maybe good thing..... Her kids tend to made troubles together sometimes. Tina stay silent then look at Conner before look at Hana "We could have decent talk now........ Still feel bitter about it though" said Tina as she look up the sky. The fight she has with Clark probably the biggest fight they have since they were friend. She always stand behind him and support anything he do same goes with Clark. The two of them has been each other back even when they found Matt and after his death. She don't know when they start to drift apart but she only realize after Conner start to live with her. She still didn't know what make them drift apart but maybe it was for good. Mira isn't much close with Clark than with Edward. Since kid there only 2 man in Mira life which is Edward and Clark. Edward train her and always around with her. Clark not much around but Mira close with Ma Kent and Pa Kent. Probably the only grandparent figure her kids could have since she is orphan. 

Okay I feel like this just ...... not satisfying but who cares